Kim & Co - Coco the clown pants lol

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This review of them made me laugh :blink ....

"Do try them: you will be so happy!"

Smileygoingcrazylol.gif

Are they suitable for the cruise? ;)

Perfectly, they dont crease, but they will be especially appropriate when you go overboard, everyone will be able to spot you.

Be the envy of circus clowns all over the world with your very own
Coco the clown pants by Kim & co.

Kim & Co Lace Floral Straight Leg Trousers
Item 137842
go on you know you gotta have them:D:D:D

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.137842
LOL! That is absolutely shocking I don’t know how Kim has managed to get away with it for so long. Don’t get me started on the price range!

Really nice and 92% polyester, 8% elastane, ideal for the summer!! :laugh:
LOL! An absolute must if you’re going for the sweaty trucker look.

OMG! What are they like? I've thrown better in the bin lol:D
Enough said. :D

At least those special people who wear this would be easily identifiable when they went missing from the local mental hospital, and would make it easier for me to find them!:D
Hummm a Straitjacket or a pair of Coco the clown pants, what a difficult choice. :eek:

Loved that review even more than I loved the trousers! You most certainly would look special...but not in a good way!

Seriously, they're horrendous and teamed with stillettos...reminds me of some of the hideous stuff I used to wear as a teenager in the late 70's..would have probably worn them with stillettos and a glittery boob tube, but hey, that was then....I think fashion has evolved a little since then!

Dread to think what they look like with a matching top!!!!! Don't go into a curtain shop ffs...someone might try n' pull you! No chance of that happening anywhere else, in that get up that's for certain!

Latest posts

Back