Kelly Hoppen's dee-zigns!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well curiousity got the better of me and I checked out a clip if her from the 10pm hour,the first item she presented she seemed ok,not quite as dead inside as her commercial would suggest,so I retract some of my harsher statements,however the reviews for her items aren't great.

Here's clip of her from the earlier hour with Charlie,she was much more effervescent in the clip I watched,so maybe she's just finding her QVC groove??

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukdetail/ViewOptions.aspx?viewOption=watchvideo&item=829522&country=UK

I thought she was Nicky Clarke's squeeze - or is that ancient history?
I suspect it is as she's reverted to her natural curls, he used to straighten her hair for important events...

What a dull show i had not came across any of her shows before so recored it hoping to pick up a nice b-day present for my sister. Lucky for me i was alble to fast forward the most part of the show and just stop for a few mins on each product. Charlie was indeed working hard to keep it running that kelly woman was so dry and boring, hey if she did'nt want to be there then why bother and talk about over priced some of the duvet sets have bad reviews, the candle was a joke i thought it was going to be huge and it turned out to be tiny for the price and she said people order 100 at a time!

come on qvc where are your standards?

I thought she was Nicky Clarke's squeeze - or is that ancient history?
I suspect it is as she's reverted to her natural curls, he used to straighten her hair for important events...

I think they broke up a few months ago. She was in the news fairly recently when she was mugged for her Rolex and left cut and badly bruised.

Hate her boring designs, to become famous as the Queen of Cream says it all about the blandness of her range and imo also reflects her lack of personality and charisma too. Plus she looks a bit horsey and comes across as aloof and condescending so I can only imagine that she must be great in the sack to attract all those high profile lovers, or maybe just very a very friendly woman in private.........:Button it Sue!!!:
**waits for the resulting flak from the 'if you can't say anything nice' brigade ** :SUE: :pPC:

Boring

I met her once. Absolutely no personality and frostier than an Ice lolly. There was no interaction between her and Charlie. He looked as though he was really struggling with her and he is such a nice "happy go lucky" guy. To think that all those celebs have paid her good money to makeover their houses...have they not got any ideas of their own. Overpriced product. I will stick to my Northern Nights and the lovely Suzi Adams. She may not be everyones cup of tea, but the product is good, well priced and Suzi has a personality not a Poisonality !

Hate her boring designs, to become famous as the Queen of Cream says it all about the blandness of her range and imo also reflects her lack of personality and charisma too. Plus she looks a bit horsey and comes across as aloof and condescending so I can only imagine that she must be great in the sack to attract all those high profile lovers, or maybe just very a very friendly woman in private.........:Button it Sue!!!:
**waits for the resulting flak from the 'if you can't say anything nice' brigade ** :SUE: :pPC:

It's probably the quality of the 6,000 count sheets, more comfy than sacking for a bit of rumpty-pumpty. :sleepy:

Linda xx

Latest posts

Back