Kelly Hoppen's dee-zigns!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

B

BenFongTorres

Guest Shopper
At some point i'm sure you will all have seen the trailer for her wares.

I don't think I have seen such a sour-faced,joyless,visage like a slapped arse woman in quite some time.I'm sure her designs are lovely based on the few i've seen in the commercial,i've heard her name and have seen the types she hangs about with etc,so am aware of her "CV",however...she as a spokeperson is really uninspiring and very depressing.I wonder how she managed to lower herself to appear on QVC?? Is it because Lulu Guinness is here and now(QVC) doesn't seem quite as low rent??

I saw her last time she was on. She was indeed as dull and uninspiring as her beige, taupe, neutral, natural, off-white, on trend homewares. At least when she designed for BHS you didn't have to listen to her before you bought something.

she'd have a fit if she saw my house........!!! maybe that would at least bring some expression to her face........

I have to say, you have a great way with words BFT, lol.. :grin:

Why thank you kind lady :)

Normally i'd ignore this kind of post but am learning to accept compliments from wherever the hell I get them these days,lifes too short,lol.

I feel the lifeblood drain out of me everytime I see that advert for her show, she just makes me feel so depressed, I don't think I've ever seen such a moribund guest on QVC before, it's just all so drab and well....meh...

AND she's a day too late ! She missed the Ojon TSV . LOL .
She's a real bundle of fun isn't she ?

I feel the lifeblood drain out of me everytime I see that advert for her show, she just makes me feel so depressed, I don't think I've ever seen such a moribund guest on QVC before, it's just all so drab and well....meh...

AND she's a day too late ! She missed the Ojon TSV . LOL .
She's a real bundle of fun isn't she ?

I havn't bothered to check out the video review of her hour as i'm sure just the sight of her face will take months off my life!

I am watching Charlie struggle to make the interesting but she so far up her own ****, Charlie said "I'm really enjoying this show" and she said "are you?"

Poor Charlie!!! Then she's going on about how she's sending her stuff to the Beckham's!

She has no sense of humour at all! Can I say..what is going on on her head and now she's name dropping, I turned over to IW and more bedding..arghhhh, so I'm back and she's selling a candle for £27.59!

I am watching Charlie struggle to make the interesting but she so far up her own ****, Charlie said "I'm really enjoying this show" and she said "are you?"

Poor Charlie!!! Then she's going on about how she's sending her stuff to the Beckham's!

She has no sense of humour at all! Can I say..what is going on on her head and now she's name dropping, I turned over to IW and more bedding..arghhhh, so I'm back and she's selling a candle for £27.59!

God she sounds a hideous woman!

One can only imagine what a bundle of laffs she must be in the sack!

*shudders*

Dunno what she's sayin' cos I've muted her but all credit to Charlie . He's really earning his money tonight . The OH's jaw dropped when he saw the candle . OOOO I just saw her laugh . Well done Charlie !

i disagree. i suspect she has more of a sense of humour than most guests.

she isnt fawning over every item like snoozy madams. she is an internationally recognised designer, and again unlike snoozy who's design skills seem to extend as far as flannel bedding, she is being understated.

if the presentation fails its down to charlie, who would struggle to make a nuclear war sound interesting frankly.

Why thank you kind lady :)

Normally i'd ignore this kind of post but am learning to accept compliments from wherever the hell I get them these days,lifes too short,lol.

And so am I, but at least my face wouldn't sour a whole cow never mind a glass of milk, if I were supposedly promoting products. A most charmless individual.

she isnt fawning over every item like snoozy madams. she is an internationally recognised designer, and again unlike snoozy who's design skills seem to extend as far as flannel bedding, she is being understated.

if the presentation fails its down to charlie, who would struggle to make a nuclear war sound interesting frankly.

Internationally recognised designer? Sorry but I was only aware of her when she was getting the hot beef injection from Sol Campbell....but other than that didn't know her from Adam....and I know everyone,lol.

Havn't seen the show but you can't put all the blame on Charlie,i'm no fan of his but if the guest can't summon up SOME enthusiasm-it doesn't have to be fake-just SOME,then it's too much like hard work for the main presenter.

mm well whatever tickles you...snoozy doesn't pretend to be a designer..unlike KH.

And so am I, but at least my face wouldn't sour a whole cow never mind a glass of milk, if I were supposedly promoting products. A most charmless individual.

Howz it hanging Vampy??

Too right!

Latest posts

Back