Kelly Hoppen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Topaz

Registered Shopper
Just had a quick look - very boring in dull colours and imo over priced.

Kelley herself sounded depressed, as if all that taupe had got into her soul. I had to turn the sound off - she was making me feel more and more down.

Any colour you like - as long as it is beige or black!
She came across as so far 'up herself' had to turn off.
But only after I heard that she could only be bothered to sign the first 250 of her books. :22:

Judging from the prices I've seen in her shop I imagine QVC is quite a comedown for the Queen of Beige. Just another way of adding a few more quid to her millions I suppose. :53:

I read something in The Times yesterday (OH buys it not me!!) and she was saying that she was experiencing hard times at the moment. QVC is the "any port in a storm for her" I think.

Am I therefore correct in thinking this is a very boring range, smiles. From what you are all saying it sounds it. I've not seen the show myself, and did check out the items from last 24 hours on the web, but descriptions are not much to go by without any sight like me, so think I may give this a miss.

wondering if its made in china from the same factory that nn comes from. the bedding looked like chopped spinach if you handled it too roughly thin and flimsy....

Just seen a bit on +1 and there were quite a few items that sold out.

Think her lifestyle is a bit more sophisticated than mine, she suggested putting the hurricane lamp on the edge of the bath, I would break it with my clothes airer (if my cats hadn't got to it first)!

I could only watch the show for a few minutes. Dale was so gushing and almost treated her like royalty, I couldn't stand it. She designed some quite nice things for BHS but too much beige/taupe/natural/camel/light brown/ can be DULL. I wish I'd had the nerve to phone in and say "Got anything in RED or ORANGE, Kelly?" :D

Just seen a bit on +1 and there were quite a few items that sold out.

Think her lifestyle is a bit more sophisticated than mine, she suggested putting the hurricane lamp on the edge of the bath, I would break it with my clothes airer (if my cats hadn't got to it first)!

LOL! Actually,when I saw it on TV I quite liked the Hurricane Lamp and the funny shaped aluminium bowl but wouldn't pay those prices. As for putting the lamp on the edge of the bath, my cat thinks the bath is her personal big driking bowl so the lamp would soon be a gonner.

Did anyone hear Kelly go on about how she couldn't mention her celebrity clients then spouted off about when she did..... for Posh and David and how much her step-daugher, Sienna Miller, loved her bedding? Nothing like blowing your own trumpet.

I could only watch the show for a few minutes. Dale was so gushing and almost treated her like royalty, I couldn't stand it. She designed some quite nice things for BHS but too much beige/taupe/natural/camel/light brown/ can be DULL. I wish I'd had the nerve to phone in and say "Got anything in RED or ORANGE, Kelly?" :D

Yes, but isn't Dale just like that, silly ole fool! To me she seemed very toffee-nosed and I didn't warm to her one bit. She was like one of those sales assistants that you get in the very posh stores [that Alison Young thinks none of us go to] who tend to look down on everyone. No, bring back the pillow stroker from N.N., at least she smiles!

The thing that puts me off is her linen having 'H' all over it - it means nothing!

Kelly Hoppen means nowt to me (in terms of branding and quality) and I find it all a bit overwhelming and indulgent!

Latest posts

Back