Kelly Hoppen TSV 4 Sept 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks, lovelies, for those recommendations. Will check them out now. Love the look of BroderieAnglaise, ordered a set from Q but they were so thin, I sent them right back. Again, thank you kindly from daSnarly x =^.^=

I also noticed that Ikea do a fair trade cotton range of HTC bedding. Good on them, bought a set for daughter to take to Uni and it survived the year very well indeed. Though do not think they do mail order do they?
But seriously, the Dunelm once of their egyptian cotton range are fab, and not to bad on the purse

WOW 800 thread count. Were is it all going to end. Why would we buy Northern Nights 300
thread counts ?????? So is that considered not luxury then, we need 800, how far can they
go . Getting bit silly and probably mega expensive :cash:

Not so many years ago stroky Suzy was pontificating that 300 tc was the ultimate in luxury !!!!! and now we are up to 800 ! - cant wait for the 1,500 version it'll be so slippery we'll need a harness just to stay in bed !

I bought some 800 tc pima cotton sheets which John Lewis had as a special buy and they were way too soft after a couple of washes. The fitted one ruched and the top one was all over the place after a few normal sleep movements. I don't go above 500 tc now.

On another note, not a good day for Ms Hoppen to be telling us that neurtral colours is where it's at - I've already heard two radio shows talking about this article :grin:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...Red-Room-Pain-people-PURPLE-bedrooms-sex.html

if you do want to buy high thread count qvc do not add the correct finishing process to thier bedding thats why it creases so much. if you buy the top end high thread count chrstie,sheridan etc the dont crease the same way that qvc high thread count bedding does, it looks really untidy and the colours are easy to fade i really dont rate this bedding range at all and too high a thread count can make the fabric too soft that makes it less durable.

you cant beat quality percale 200 thread count if its well make it soft and buttery and lasts forever. high thread count does not always mean higher quality or durability

if was kelly hoppen i would not put my name to qvc bedding in fact if i was just me i would not. it is really not very nice. the price of the tsv would get you a nice christie or sheridan or other quality high street duvet cover, kelly even said she sold high thread count sets for £800 which is not the quality that qvc are selling. tbh i would love to buy qvc bedding but all the high thread count stuff is just plain awfull. washes like a real nightmare

I have bought from Ikea online Wild Rose You choose a specific day to be in for the delivery and I seem to remember it was not a snappy service but if you can't get to an Ikea it is the only alternative. I do not know what it is like for returns.

Latest posts

Back