Kelly Hoppen TSV 24/3/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beige then!
I do like her and her bedding. She's like something from another planet.

There's pictures available of the duvet set but no prices yet. Looking forward to this one, I bought the last TSV and thought it was good value but haven't treated myself to a duvet set yet, hope it's on easy pay.

I think I just might have to have the bedspread if there is a single bed size......

It's a cheaper way to get the "look" without needing to buy the whole TSV set.

Jude xx

this may well be the first TSV I get this year (I have a limit of 2!). Does anyone know if the "white" is a stark white or more of an ivory?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

I have an old TSV duvet set and its a crisp white, and washes well, and looks lovely. I got egyptian cotton from NN but didn;t like it as
it wasn't a crisp cotton, seemed floppy, and i like cool and crisp, IYKWIM

I haven't bought any KH duvet sets as I have some nice egyptian cotton bedding I got in the sale at Debenhams a few years ago. I do have some of KH lovely throws and bedspreads though. I also bought some of her continental square pillowcases on ebay at a fraction of the price on QVC and they do dress the bed nicely.

I often have a little giggle to myself when I have been making my bed over the past few weeks, wondering what she would have to say at me having her lovely bedspreads over my Cozee Home fleece bedding, esp my taupe polka dot set. :giggle:

Kelly Hoppen TSV

Sorry if I missed it (I did look but couldn't find a thread)

Does anyone know what it is please

Thankyou

Last edited:
Quite tempted by the silver grey, but on my screen it looks neither silver or grey. Oh, Kelly has just said it is a pale taupe. Her mane of curls are looking longer than ever :hi:

Latest posts

Back