Kelly Hoppen TSV 23/11/2010

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It cheers my little Christmas heart to know that the woman is NOT getting any money out of me

Bah!
By the way Red or Dead, I think Kelly has been making Craig uncomfortable all night...she mentioned his boyfriend...and even though Helen Keller could tell that Craig is gay and Craig has spoken of his partner in blogs, I believe, I'm not sure it's up for discussion when he's doing his job...and I think that's probably fair enough.[/QU

Call me niave but is it his "flatmate" who's his partner?

Even though I quite like the TSV & it would go nicely in my newly decorated spare bedroom I would not buy madams stuff out of principal. She is the most sour faced, head up her own backside, disrespectful guest that QVC has on.:mysmilie_51:

Deplorable comment to make. Just shows her ethos on selling on QVC. Its all about the money.

I see she did manage to crack a smile with Clare on the 9 am show. Can't bear the woman.

Anyone else notice the resemblance between her and Kyle Kain (he of the ringlet hair flogging hairpieces) on Ideal World ? ?????

Is it correct to call the throw velvet? Since it isn't cotton or silk is it not velveteen or velour?

She reminds me very much of David Coverdale when he first went blond and he had oodles of plastic surgery to look better. He's an up himself clown too but unlike KH I don't mind listening to him sing.

In the midnight hour she actually told Craig that she didnt know what the size was of one of the items, well considering it is meant to be her throw and she is charging near on £80 for it, she bl**dy well should know its measurements. He then queried the pronounciation of the french style name, and she didnt know that either!! Happy to pocket the profit but not interested in the goods me thinks .... call herself an interior designer, clearly doesn't design much or should we know her products inside out!!

Anyone else notice the resemblance between her and Kyle Kain (he of the ringlet hair flogging hairpieces) on Ideal World ? ?????

At least Kyle is full if enthusiasm & appears to be a much more approachable individual than old sour puss Hoppen. You can get interested in what he has to say unlike her who sounds as if she is bored out of her skull all the time & acts that we are all so lucky & privileged that she condescends to appear on QVC.:puke:

I have a throw very similar to the TSV on my settee that I brought for £15 a few years back. It has been washed numerous times & still looks as good as new.

At least Kyle is full if enthusiasm & appears to be a much more approachable individual than old sour puss Hoppen. You can get interested in what he has to say unlike her who sounds as if she is bored out of her skull all the time & acts that we are all so lucky & privileged that she condescends to appear on QVC.:puke:

I have a throw very similar to the TSV on my settee that I brought for £15 a few years back. It has been washed numerous times & still looks as good as new.

i think that this is a qvc range kelly does not actaully manufacture it she only puts her name to it. she has slipped several times regarding this!:cheeky:

Thats an interesting thought Boffy !

You may be right - it could be qvc's own northern nights poshed up, and they are paying KH 60 grand an hour to come and front it ! - hence her saying 'lets make another 60 grand !" gawd if that dont bring a smile to her face then nothing does !

I assumed the £60k meant they had shifted 2,000 units and she gets a cut of that. I probably think this because I couldn't bear the thought of her generating that much all for herself, a thousand pounds a minute.
BFT I assumed her new found (and it seems ill advised) loquaciousness would have been caused by hanging with Charley. Not having a go at her since it's hardly unusual in tv land.

I assumed the £60k meant they had shifted 2,000 units and she gets a cut of that. I probably think this because I couldn't bear the thought of her generating that much all for herself, a thousand pounds a minute.
BFT I assumed her new found (and it seems ill advised) loquaciousness would have been caused by hanging with Charley. Not having a go at her since it's hardly unusual in tv land.[/QUOTE]

Or maybe she's just getting a good seeing to, and can't contain herself.

She does look like David Coverdale by the way, but in a good way,hee hee.:rock:

6 pm Sweet Dreams hour.

Kelly Hoppen VS Alison Keenan

Toff vs Ersatz Toff.

It's a fascinating case study I tell ya.

Hyacinth Bucket ain't got nothing on Keenan.

i think that this is a qvc range kelly does not actaully manufacture it she only puts her name to it. she has slipped several times regarding this!:cheeky:

:hi:Boffy, I think that you are right.

My throw arrived yesterday. It's really awful - cheap, scratchy and the colour is very different from that shown on the television. :angry: In addition, there was a nasty chemical smell; plastic case or the actual throw - who knows?

I checked the label and Kelly H's name was not on it. The only reference to her was on a card inserted into the plastic carrying case. The latter reminded me of the one in which a Northern Nights fitted sheet came in a few years ago; at that time, John Lewis did not do a 400 count fitted sheet.

So it's back to John Lewis for something decent.

Jay

Have folk seen the reviews for our hero...the lovely Kelly Hoppen's recent TSV???

Currently standing at 2.7/5!!!. My favourite is entitled 'absolute tat'.

However, it got me thinking, someone was using the experience to say how great customers services are...whuch they are. However, QVC were selling the 'tat' in the first place and obviously thought they would get away with it with some customers......

Can we really think highly of a company for the service they provide after the failed sale when they had been more than happy to sell it in the first place. Not like it is the just the odd one thats by-passed quality control...it would appear many folk aren't happy. Also, looks like that she only put her name to the plastic carrier bag...theres no name on the actually blanket...!!!!

:hi:Boffy, I think that you are right.

My throw arrived yesterday. It's really awful - cheap, scratchy and the colour is very different from that shown on the television. :angry: In addition, there was a nasty chemical smell; plastic case or the actual throw - who knows?

I checked the label and Kelly H's name was not on it. The only reference to her was on a card inserted into the plastic carrying case. The latter reminded me of the one in which a Northern Nights fitted sheet came in a few years ago; at that time, John Lewis did not do a 400 count fitted sheet.

So it's back to John Lewis for something decent.

Jay

I have noticed that all fabric where the item was made in India, has a nasty petro chemical smell. Its normally most pungent when its unwrapped, and especially anything velvet. I found the same with Indigo Moon fashions (which are mostly made in India). The smell disappears when exposed to the air after a couple of days; BUT ironing the product does bring out the nasty niff again .

I would love to know what the chemical process is that makes this happen. Probably why its all sooooo cheap !

havent a clue why kelly hoppen did this . i have a feeling that this is not the bed linen that the beckhams or god forbid prince wiliam will have!:cheeky:

Latest posts

Back