Kelly Hoppen Home Designs TSV 19/09/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Another tense hour (assuming KH turns up) with KH and a presenter walking on eggshells around her. Not pleasant watching at all.

We know it will be taupe and one or two other pastelly colours... now just need to guess is it a throw or a bed linen set!

Another tense hour (assuming KH turns up) with KH and a presenter walking on eggshells around her. Not pleasant watching at all.

We know it will be taupe and one or two other pastelly colours... now just need to guess is it a throw or a bed linen set!

I've not watched a full Kelly Hoppen hour; usually it's been a brief moment or two, whilst channel hopping (or should that be, 'channel hoppen?') Oh dear, never mind!

Is she hard work, a tad precious, maybe?

I've not watched a full Kelly Hoppen hour; usually it's been a brief moment or two, whilst channel hopping (or should that be, 'channel hoppen?') Oh dear, never mind!

All the presenters appear to be terrified of her. She is snappy a lot of the time and tells them off for anything they do she doesn't like. Now, there are many annoying presenters on QVC but her treatment of them conveys to me extreme rudeness and a dislike of actually being there guesting on a show. Fortunately she normally sends a minion for the daytime shows during a TSV day and only does the evening slots herself. If she can lower herself to putting her name on merchandise sold on QVC the least she can do is appear to be pleased to be there.

All the presenters appear to be terrified of her. She is snappy a lot of the time and tells them off for anything they do she doesn't like. Now, there are many annoying presenters on QVC but her treatment of them conveys to me extreme rudeness and a dislike of actually being there guesting on a show. Fortunately she normally sends a minion for the daytime shows during a TSV day and only does the evening slots herself. If she can lower herself to putting her name on merchandise sold on QVC the least she can do is appear to be pleased to be there.

Kelly needs to lighten up a bit and learn to smile. I would imagine she would be a bit of a bore on a night out.

She only puts her name to the bedding, she has no input in the design at all, once the bit I caught of her she didn't even know the thread count or colours, probably why in that advert were she says she's "passionate" she looks absolutely bored poopless.

I don't mind if designers do design stuff for a retailer to sell. Target and other sales outlets in the US do it all the time... Debenhams have their Designers at Debenhams with a whole raft of designers. It does mean that the cachet of a designer name can be had for a more affordable price, and allows the designers to broaden their income streams (haute couture seems to be largely supported by the perfumes from the designers). But I don't appreciate the apparent distain and lack of interest from any designer... and it's appearing more and more the case that the designers don't show up.

It's worst with the US brands, so much as I dispair of what he gets dressed up in, I'm OK with Antthony... who cares enough to spend his time talking to customers during his hours (and Kim, and Renee, and Cate Bandel who's replaced Lenny as the main guest for Nina Leonard, and Ouida from Ronni Nicole). The designers may see their products as selling cheaply on QVC, but they are not cheap compared to other ranges.

If the customers are worth selling to, then the guest should actually forget any disdain for the presenters and focus on the people who are parting with hard-earned cash to buy their goods. Otherwise, why bother?

I don't mind if designers do design stuff for a retailer to sell. Target and other sales outlets in the US do it all the time... Debenhams have their Designers at Debenhams with a whole raft of designers. It does mean that the cachet of a designer name can be had for a more affordable price, and allows the designers to broaden their income streams (haute couture seems to be largely supported by the perfumes from the designers). But I don't appreciate the apparent distain and lack of interest from any designer... and it's appearing more and more the case that the designers don't show up.

It's worst with the US brands, so much as I dispair of what he gets dressed up in, I'm OK with Antthony... who cares enough to spend his time talking to customers during his hours (and Kim, and Renee, and Cate Bandel who's replaced Lenny as the main guest for Nina Leonard, and Ouida from Ronni Nicole). The designers may see their products as selling cheaply on QVC, but they are not cheap compared to other ranges.

If the customers are worth selling to, then the guest should actually forget any disdain for the presenters and focus on the people who are parting with hard-earned cash to buy their goods. Otherwise, why bother?

Definitely time they updated the ad where Lulu Guinness says how she loves appearing on QVC, as we get her bags, we get her philosophy, and we get her!

Kelly Hoppen 1200TC Egyptian Cotton Capri Jacquard 6 Piece Duvet Set
Item Number: 805149

Single QVC Price £183 Todays Special Value Price £153

Double QVC Price £219 Todays Special Value Price £183

King QVC Price £240 Todays Special Value Price £198

Super King QVC Price £264 Todays Special Value Price £219

P&P: £7.95

Cream, Silver Grey, Taupe & White

Made from 100% Egyptian cotton, this luxurious six-piece duvet set comprises a duvet cover, two housewife pillowcases and two Oxford pillowcases which are stylishly designed with a jacquard pattern on the top side and plain cotton sateen at the back, which matches the cotton sateen fitted sheet. Transform your bed into the ultimate comfy sanctuary with this 1200 thread count collection from Kelly Hoppen.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.805149

Kelly Hoppen 1200TC Egyptian Cotton Capri Jacquard 6 Piece Duvet Set
Item Number: 805149

Single QVC Price £183 Todays Special Value Price £153

Double QVC Price £219 Todays Special Value Price £183

King QVC Price £240 Todays Special Value Price £198

Super King QVC Price £264 Todays Special Value Price £219

P&P: £7.95

Cream, Silver Grey, Taupe & White

Made from 100% Egyptian cotton, this luxurious six-piece duvet set comprises a duvet cover, two housewife pillowcases and two Oxford pillowcases which are stylishly designed with a jacquard pattern on the top side and plain cotton sateen at the back, which matches the cotton sateen fitted sheet. Transform your bed into the ultimate comfy sanctuary with this 1200 thread count collection from Kelly Hoppen.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.805149

£200 for a double bed set? Unbelievable.....I can't believe people are willing to pay that

Looks great if you live in a show home , but with a dog and three cats , its cheap and cheerful for me.

Don't get me wrong ,I don't like them getting on the beds but they have a way if your back is turned,especially the cats.

Latest posts

Back