Kelly Hoppen Home Designs TSV 03/08/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is Kelly Hoppen worried that Amanda Holden is going to take over her business?--would love to hear her reply.

I very much doubt AH could be heard saying in her second show of the day, come on guys lets shift another xxxxxx in this hour.

:mysmilie_19:

Kelly Hoppen Half Moon Glaze Vase
Item Number: 707186
QVC Price £31.50
Todays Special Value Price £24.98
P&P £0.00

Designed especially for QVC, this elegant, glazed ceramic vase from renowned interior designer Kelly Hoppen has been created in a half moon shape and epitomises her love of geometric structures. Simple and stylish, this designer accessory will look great filled with flowers or as a standalone piece in any room of your home.

Complement any colour scheme - available in four classic shades, this contemporary vase will fit perfectly with your existing home décor. Create a cool, serene setting by mixing the Nude, Taupe or Grey options with white furniture, or add a sense of drama to your interiors by incorporating the Black with gold accessories.

Get the designer look - there are so many ways in which you can style this chic vase in your home. Try introducing a cluster of coral to your coffee table to create a signature Kelly Hoppen look, or mix your home décor pieces with beautiful shapes and organic textures to add perfect contrast to any room.

Wipe clean with a damp cloth
Vase (h x w x d): 36.5cm x 17.5cm x 12cm (14.4" x 6.9" x 4.7")
Weight: 1229g

Colour options:

Taupe
Black
Nude
Grey

Due to the handmade nature of the product and the manufacturing processes used, each vase may vary slightly in appearance

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.707186

Really boring and overpriced. I almost pity whichever presenter is going to have to coo over that drab thing for the best part of an hour.

I cannot believe they are serious ! a sodding vase ? Go into Dunelm, Wilkinsons, The Range, Matalan, TK Maxx, Sainsburys, Tesco, and pick up the equivalent for less than half this price. Or better still, any charity shop and take your pick !! I reckon this vase was manufactured for less than a couple of quid, so the profit margins are huuuuuuuge !

I seen one in The Range that could've been mistaken for this KH poop, the only difference being it wasn't as pointy and was only £7.99, possibly both from the same warehouse.

Just had a quick look and to me, it looks like a pincer, a lobster claw, not a good look. JF and Kelly Stroppen waxing lyrical about how to fill a vase, and after seconds, over the channel goes.

Just had a quick look and to me, it looks like a pincer, a lobster claw, not a good look. JF and Kelly Stroppen waxing lyrical about how to fill a vase, and after seconds, over the channel goes.

Or not fill it. Just plop 1 flower in it and voila. Or put it next to a glass vase for another look.

its given me a good laugh this morning .Watching Chloe and the representative trying to sell it is hilarious Especially the piece of limp fake greenery hes using.

Kelly Hoppen was on with Jill Franks this morning, touting a £100 "pinched in" vase. I think Jill Franks looked more "pinched in" than the vase did. Ms Hoppen did her "ice-cold" Glenn Close from Fatal Attraction look. In fact, she looked decidedly bored. But then I can't imagine being on telly trying to find something to say about a piss-dull bit of overpriced ceramic whilst being screeched over by a narcissistic shrew is anyone's favourite morning activity.

Well quite! When I saw it on their home page with the limp foliage in it, I thought it looked more like half a Viking helmet than a half moon.

Latest posts

Back