Kelly Hoppen at M&S

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kit10

Registered Shopper
Noticed that there is a range of Kelly Hoppen bedding and home wares available at M&S online and in store. Have to admit I really like her products and have quite a bit from QVC, and from her website when it still existed. It will be interesting to see if it impacts QVC sales. Although with Easy Pay, probably not.

I know who you mean but can’t remember her name. She used to do the Culinary Concepts range on QVC . I once heard her say that she had a Carousel Horse in her dining room. Still can’t get my head round that 🤣🤣🤣

i didn't know who she was til i saw the patronising ad she does with jo whiley..who doesnt like it when people says she looks good for her age but should say she looks good...they look like what they are..two older women..and then i looked at their ages..and honestly thought they were older than they are...bit like Mirren..tell/bully people enough and they will believe you are anything.

i didn't know who she was til i saw the patronising ad she does with jo whiley..who doesnt like it when people says she looks good for her age but should say she looks good...they look like what they are..two older women..and then i looked at their ages..and honestly thought they were older than they are...bit like Mirren..tell/bully people enough and they will believe you are anything.
I've never seen a close-up shot of Anoushka. She hides her face with her hair.

I know who you mean but can’t remember her name. She used to do the Culinary Concepts range on QVC . I once heard her say that she had a Carousel Horse in her dining room. Still can’t get my head round that 🤣🤣🤣
I believe the horse is in her KITCHEN - even worse! - though it was years back I heard her say that and it maybe an open kitchen-diner.
They showed a photo of it…

It was huge but then so was the room.
The sort of thing you’d (maybe?!) think was cool for a weekend or party and then wonder what on Earth you’d done!

Edit - found two photos of horse she posted in 2020!
Not a fan!

But I’m going to let her off a bit as just reading she’s a huge dog lover and has two spaniels…!
She even won junior handler as a child at Crufts?! 😉

Attachments

• FC2AE5A8-2DEF-42EF-87E4-5A702C16FB75.jpeg
    FC2AE5A8-2DEF-42EF-87E4-5A702C16FB75.jpeg
    271.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 6D268929-A264-4574-9D5D-FA82516F7720.jpeg
    6D268929-A264-4574-9D5D-FA82516F7720.jpeg
    244.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I saw that M&S were now doing a Kelly Beige Hoppen range. For some reason her bedding always reminds me of the mushroom paint that was popular in the 1950s. You didn’t get much choice in those days, white, eggshell blue, mushroom, eau-de-nil, pale pink, lemon , lilac and cream. Not like today when there’s so much choice.

Latest posts

Back