Kelly 'happy' Hoppen TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Honora at midnight and then hoppen at 9. Just wondered if anyone knew. No worries it's always a bonus if we find out early.

Another drab, beige, taupe TSV then - Yawnnnnnnnnnnn! :giggle:

With hair like Kelly Hoppen, she should be advertising some sort of hair product or brush you can use on your pet Poodle.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.800656.cm_scid.KeywordSearch

Embroidered Rose Garden throw from Kelly Hoppen. This stunning reversible summer-weight throw features a quilted floral design on one side and a smooth satin finish on the other. Add a touch of designer luxury to your bedroom with this Kelly Hoppen throw.

Chic and stylish – the beautiful floral embroidery design is perfect for adding texture to a room while the neutral colour options will coordinate and compliment a variety of décors.

1 x embroidered rose throw: 250cm x 260cm (97.5" x 101.4")

Easy care 100% polyester

Machine washable at 30C

Tumble dry low

Colour options:

Ivory

Taupe

Silver Grey

£39.90

I can't abide the woman but I was surprised she's 52, thought she was younger. The cow. :giggle:

I've ordered the silver grey, to match a KH duvet set I own.
She's lucky I ordered anything though with that constant and irritating upscaling - WHY?
I have notice that JR is beginning to do the same!!!
Someone might point out to them both that they are selling in Britain, and at least in Julia's case living here too.

Just catching the end of Kelly and Craig. Sorry, but what a moron Craig is appearing to be! He said about the bedspreads he has on his bed, and Kelly laughed and said it must take him ages to get into bed - which is something I would have said. Then he said about layering other throws and she said something about going to bed an hour early just to get it in. He said really glibly "Not an hour" - I felt really awkward!! He's going on and on about having her pieces, and he can't take it when she makes a completely normal joke!! I know many don't like her, I think she is ok. She's not a 'personality' at the end of the day, she is a designer. And I would soooo love to look like that at 52 - cow indeed! I read she puts a lot of it down to yoga.

i saw that bit when i flicked across from the tennis in the ads. i felt sorry for craig. i thought it was quite ungracious to tease someone who is talking about having loads of the stuff you peddle, personally.

I've gone for the silver grey as it looks like a very light taupe colour, rather than a true grey,,,,,,,I think.

It's difficult to see the true colours as they tend to look different dependent on the lighting in the studio.

Last edited:
I was very tempted by the taupe but it's just too big for my bed. I quite like Kelly - mesmerised by the hair and the face hardly ever moves :wink:

Latest posts

Back