Keep, cull or retrain...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Keep: The rest

Cull: Richard Jackson, Dawn Bibby, Anne, Kathy, Alison

Retrain: Alison

Hire: Peter Andre - he's hot and I could watch him all day - not bothered if he's any good at presenting LOL :heart: :tongue2:

Oh! You are all a bit harsh..... mind you

I can see what you mean about Jill Franks! She constantly uses the word "I" and it really irritates me.

" I would wear it with ...."
"You girls know how I love my handbags...."
" I am such a girly girl"
" You all know that I love my pinks"

Still, the fact that she irritates gives us something to winge about doesn't it?

Catherine Huntley went through a period abiut a year ago when she drove me mad. She was always wittering on and making the most inane comments. She seems to be a better now; must be the blond extensions!!!

My personal non favourite is Anthony Haywood. He is a perfectly capable presenter but I find him really, really irritating. Especially when his voice goes up and octave or two when excited!

Other than that I actually like most of the presenters and my favourites are Alison Keenan, Sara G, Pipa and Julia.

As the guests, don't like the Ojon guy much (voice is awful) nor do I much like Dennis Basso. The fur involvement doesn't endear him to me but I also find him distincly creepy. If I was a model I would invest in a cattle prod. Also, Lulu has turned out to be a bit scary hasn't she? Manic and a frightening to look at.

I sometimes ask myself, if all of the guests and all of the presenters were non irritiaitng would I QVC as much? However bad they all are they can't be as annoying as Joanna Pushbike from Ideal World.

well i have join in the 'fun' here ladies ....i would given the chance
CULL richard jackson. simon B [ met him when he worked for the 'other side' & he was rude..thought he was all that & he aint hes very skinny /boney & needs feeding up a little too ]...ally K....[ who can afford to "buy your girlfriend " one whilst your placing your order for £200 + I love my mates but not that much ] jill frank-instein ...nothing much to add there..sara G yuck [ my youngest calls her giraffe neck thought i had brought them up better says me slagging off people I DONT KNOW ] gilly ..she talks over callers & needs a trim now for goodness sake & did i say SHOT IN THE BACK RICHARD JACKSON..[ thank goodness the garden progs have ended & i LOVE gardening too hes enough to put even hardened gardenders off their garden

KEEP pippa ..julian . anthony, ally young [ im a yorkie but not as loud ].julia with proper dress size on screen for all to see..kathy...claire [ another yorkie but yes to get her so she knows were all over 18 ]

RETRAIN anne dawson to stop saying 'you know' yes WE KNOW.. debbie as we got the price & No 1st time round..charlie to open the box quicker..claudia should just be on techie progs.. craig to stop adoring ALL the things hes trying to flog with too much enthusiasm

BRING IN loen [like someone else said] & why not LJ who presents the techie stuff im sure she could show off some 'jewels' & 'slap' quite admirably as well as some of the sacks they expect us to buy + loads more i could think off...

i wonder what the presenters would do with us though.....LOL........

Cull..
Claire please please please!!!!!
Alison young
Richard Jackson
Charlie Brook
Cluadia Sylvester
Anne Dawson

Keep..
Kathy
Simon
Craig
Dale