Keeley's back in town, Keeley's back in town.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rebus

Registered Shopper
Sung to the tune of Thin Lizzy - The Boys are back in Town... sorry I digress. :giggle:

For those that are interested or missed out on the Beauty Bash, Keeley will be available for consultation at Elemis John Lewis, Oxford St on Friday afternoon (1 Feb).

If you can't make it down there allow me to give you a Keeley consultation on line. Here we go....

Ahem

"BUY EVERYTHING"

Thank you.

TeeHee! I remember the "no Chemicals" comment! What's in it then? Isn't everything a chemical?

I once had a massage and facial from a beauty ferapist who whilst wittering inanely came out with the classic "I was going to be a dermatologist but didn't pass biology GCSE" Guffaw!

Jude xx

i never forget the day when this lady bought loads of elemis for her wedding and she was breaking out like anything she came on facebook and begged keeley what was wrong. keeley told her stock up on more bliss capsules as its doing the job of cleaning her skin from within and purging. this lady was obviously reacting to the product but keeley just kept on encouraging her to spend more ...madness! if something is giving me spots i am stopping it

Should we be scared boffy? seems she does not take kindly to any criticism on here and has her own army, knows as 'the elemis ladies' who rally round and report back to, So much for my wish for an air traffic controllers strike. Most presenters arrive by expensive care, Keeley arrives by Airbus A321 200 series Looks like I wont be watching qvc much this wekend.

i never forget the day when this lady bought loads of elemis for her wedding and she was breaking out like anything she came on facebook and begged keeley what was wrong. keeley told her stock up on more bliss capsules as its doing the job of cleaning her skin from within and purging. this lady was obviously reacting to the product but keeley just kept on encouraging her to spend more ...madness! if something is giving me spots i am stopping it

As BB says, all she cares about is the sales. She doesn't give a toss about anything else.

well she has to sell a lot, what with the air fare to London every month!

As BB says, all she cares about is the sales. She doesn't give a toss about anything else.

Isnt that the same for all the reps from each brand ? Do you really think the likes of Lulu sits at home worrying about her customers skins i think not!!

Isnt that the same for all the reps from each brand ? Do you really think the likes of Lulu sits at home worrying about her customers skins i think not!!

No she probably doesn't, but I've never heard her advising people to continue using a product when it's clearly causing reactions & breakouts.

I'm not Lulu's biggest fan but I'd rather get skincare advice from her or Kathy from Prai than listening to a load of tosh from Keeley, who let's be honest, won't be bothering Mensa for a membership card any time soon.

in keeleys defence she has to sell thats her job but she "oversells" sometimes and it comes across as desperate...she is fun to watch though lol bless 'er!

Latest posts

Back