Kathy Van Zeeland TSV 8th MArch Any clues?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You do realise, Loopy, that I have styled the best in my time: Showaddywaddy, Sir Jimmy Saville, Roger De Courcey AND Nookie bear, and yet you still question my directives...tsk tsk...

Mrs James is our resident fashion expert :14:

Mmmm Sir Jimmy Saville in a shell suit luuurve

I taught Mrs James everything she knows and we all know how much that is...

Just wondered if any super spies have any idea for the KAthy Van Zeeland TSV?
Thanks
Carol

I received an email about this TSV this morning :

"A stylish bag is the ultimate accessory this season, so you're hearing about this in advance! The next fantastic Kathy Van Zeeland Today's Special Value is coming to QVC on Sunday 8th March .

Our launch was a runaway success last year. Kathy is famous for her roomy totes, so this Today's Special Value is a stand-out fashion bag which feels soft and expensive to the touch. Her signature trims , with their smooth metal lines, gives this bag a unique look.

You'll love the colours. There are five stunning choices , from orchid-blue pop to a trendy animal print. You can take these bags anywhere and always feel proud of them.

Every Kathy Van Zeeland bag's a talking-point, so don't miss yours on Sunday 8th March at 12am, 1am, 4am, 7am, 8am, 11am, 1pm, 5pm, 8pm and 11pm ."

Not my style of bag at all, but thought it may be of interest to some forum members.

Latest posts

Back