Kathy Van Zeeland TSV 21st November Any Ideas

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My money is safe too!! I liked the look of the last TSV although didn't see it on the day. Pippa did say it was leather but then was corrected and then went on about the benefits of it not been leather.

It was funny as on another bag she was saying well if it was leather it would be at least £280 but as its not its so affordable - it was £80!!!!! ha ha how is that affordable for a non leather bag??!!?? They are very expensive for what they are, I would have thought it would be leather for the prices!!

I do like the look of some of the bags but I don't think I will be buying as they are expensive!! I was looking forward to the TSV in case it was like the last one but this one isn't my cup of tea at all!!
I noticed the other day on Lulu Guinness' s bag show that not ONCE did she mention 'Leather'. If they say 'Patent', is this supposed to make us think that it's leather till it gets home, find it's plastic but too disappointed after reading again the description on the website that Leather was not added to Patent? In the past it was Patent Leather or Mock Patent Leather. For those prices, well I would expect REAL leather! Bought some Black shoes as one of my first purchases years ago and Debbie Greenwood was going on several times about being Leather and how reasonabaly priced they were. Lo and behold, they came home complete with label stuck to the sole 'synthetic man made material'. I had to send them back and lose my P&P because I couldn't prove to CS that she did say 'Leather'. Trust me, my ears are like x ray ears when it comes to description!

cant stand the kvz bags. they look soooooooo cheap and obviously plastic. the street stalls do similar style bags for a fraction of the price. you may as well save up and buy charlie lapson at least they look more expensive and are real leather. some of the bags on last night were approaching £100.oo for smelly synthetic shiny plastic. ugghhh!!!!
also that girl presenting gets on my bl....dy nerves. i phoned cathy last night she is so busy cant come and present on qvc sorry fans. really insincere. would never buy from them.

And boy do they smell! I walked past the KVZ range in a department store recently and the plasticy smell really permeated the air.

I didn't mind the bag Pipa said was shaped like an apple (think Glove might have been in the name) - the handles were too short though (didn't like shoulder strap) and the price was waaaaaaaaaaay out of my range so will NOT be buying. Plus I like my purple Kipling bag.

I noticed the other day on Lulu Guinness' s bag show that not ONCE did she mention 'Leather'. If they say 'Patent', is this supposed to make us think that it's leather till it gets home, find it's plastic but too disappointed after reading again the description on the website that Leather was not added to Patent? In the past it was Patent Leather or Mock Patent Leather. For those prices, well I would expect REAL leather! Bought some Black shoes as one of my first purchases years ago and Debbie Greenwood was going on several times about being Leather and how reasonabaly priced they were. Lo and behold, they came home complete with label stuck to the sole 'synthetic man made material'. I had to send them back and lose my P&P because I couldn't prove to CS that she did say 'Leather'. Trust me, my ears are like x ray ears when it comes to description!

There was a leather bag on in the LUlu guiness show but it was around £400 mark.

Good god, it's hideous and so PLASTIC. My local TKMaxx had Osprey and Coach leather bags in for only £10 more than the TSV.

KVZ bags are one of the brands on QVC that I want to like but I just don't. I wondered if it was because I'm too much of an old git and maybe you youngsters liked them! They are just a bit busy for me with so many pockets and bits and bobs. Still with times being tough it's probably a good thing if I'm not tempted.

I have seen and even touched KVZ bags in a department store. I was blinded by the heavy metal bling on them, weighted a tonne before you even put something in them. Oh and the ozone layer was wrinking at the thought of all that plastic.

KVZ bags are one of the brands on QVC that I want to like but I just don't. I wondered if it was because I'm too much of an old git and maybe you youngsters liked them! They are just a bit busy for me with so many pockets and bits and bobs. Still with times being tough it's probably a good thing if I'm not tempted.
One of the bags they showed in the early7am show resembled that lizard Butler and Wilson TSV bag that everybody who bought it on the forum complained about but this was even dearer. I must admit, I bought one in T K Maxx. It is an Orangy Nylon [kipling nylon] with mock croc [plastic] trimming. Complete with WAG style key chain fobs and sparkle. It cost me £24.99 and love it. There are loads in there from about £18-£45-ish.

I've been way off trend every since the fashion for these Gladstone-style bags came in. I can't imagine anything more cumbersome than having to cart them around under one's arm, with one strap always falling off one's shoulder and having to be hiked up again, and they look dreadful on anyone who's not young, skinny and tall. Well, that's my out-dated opinion ;)

Gimme a nice classy smooth, soft leather Enny shoulder bag any day, I like to sling it across my body and not have to worry any more about it (except to remember to close it after paying at the checkout).

What a frump I am :19:

clemenzina :9:

TK Max

One of the bags they showed in the early7am show resembled that lizard Butler and Wilson TSV bag that everybody who bought it on the forum complained about but this was even dearer. I must admit, I bought one in T K Maxx. It is an Orangy Nylon [kipling nylon] with mock croc [plastic] trimming. Complete with WAG style key chain fobs and sparkle. It cost me £24.99 and love it. There are loads in there from about £18-£45-ish.

I too checked out my local TK's after the last show. Have to say I thought some of the bags looked really good on the box and couldn't believe what a snip they were in the shop. Feeling on 'trend' and cutting edge I duly purchased my purple number using it the very next day at conference... have to say I felt rather embarrassed to realise it looked like something of skegness market... took it straight back the next day!
Ive sinced purchased KVZ red velvet 'princess bag' complete with silver crown and a chain of hearts for £7 from TK.s for my 6yr old grandaughter!

clemenzia i love enny bags to. do you think that glen campbell would call us ladies of a certain age. lol. we are ladies with impecccable taste lol!

clemenzia i love enny bags to. do you think that glen campbell would call us ladies of a certain age. lol. we are ladies with impecccable taste lol!

I loved Enny bags too, but heard they had gone bankrupt. anyone seen any recently?

anyone seen any recently?
No I haven't seen any Ennys anywhere :D (except eBay).

I bought a small Tula in a charity shop this week, OK for the money not quite the same quality, the last Tula I bought (from eBay) was a disgusting fake from India, and it was from a very big seller too.

Thanks for the info, Sue, isn't it sad? :( Was 2003 round about the time of the explosion of the under-shoulder bag fashion craze?

clemenzina

Latest posts

Back