Kathy Van Zeeland TSV 21st November Any Ideas

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yeh I'd love to know too!! I'd never heard of them before and saw one on the website that was the last TSV and it looked lovely!! Was going to buy it after but the colour I wanted was on wait list and so I thought I may as well wait to the next one!!

I don't like them, thank goodness. One less temptation!

There was one at the Shrewsbury outlet when I was there -- really cheap, about £18 -- and I examined it carefully, but really couldn't work up any enthusiasm. I find them a bit fussy.

I do like the Stone Mountain ones though, and I wish they'd bring us a BIG organiser.

TSV

There was one at the Shrewsbury outlet when I was there -- really cheap, about £18 -- and I examined it carefully, but really couldn't work up any enthusiasm. I find them a bit fussy.

I do like the Stone Mountain ones though, and I wish they'd bring us a BIG organiser.

Hi,
There is a Stone Mountain TSV on the 27th November, if you are interested - I know I am!

:60::60::60:

Hi,
There is a Stone Mountain TSV on the 27th November, if you are interested - I know I am!

:60::60::60:

Ooooooh! Very interested. I bought the medium sized organiser with the purse when that was a TSV and I loved it, but would like one a little bigger. There are some nice ones on the Stone Mountain website, but the postage to the UK is prohibitive.

Thank you...

I'll be able to go to bed early tonight then. I bought the last TSV in Mocha, used it once and it was too heavy for me as I'm used to a Kipling, so I'm going to Ebay it - just haven't got round to it yet!

Me either, so my money's safe I think! Too many bits dangling off them and stuck on them. Very fake "WAG"!! And it amuses me how they go on about them NOT being leather as if it's a benefit. Not at those prices! Keep seeing them in my local TK Maxx.

TSV

I think I just got the tail end of Pippa showing the KVZ TSV! It looks quite small and I am sure I heard her say it was made of leather but as I thought none of hers were, I may be mistaken. I had a quick look on the site to see if I could see it but there are so many with photos missing that I couldnt tell which one it was.

I am a LARGE handbag gal so at least I know I can go to sleep safe in the knowledge that its not for me!

Bet

Kathy Van Zeeland Organiser Handbag with Adjustable Strap
Item Number: 141433
QVC Price £58.75
Today's Special Value Price £48.96
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Get ready for the Christmas party season with this designer handbag from Kathy Van Zeeland. The stylish bag is trimmed with faux croc and is available in a choice of Black, Cork, Pink or Sapphire colours. It features a handy lipstick-mirror and a removable card wallet as well as an adjustable strap. There's a raised pocket on the front decorated with silver-look hardware and studs over a magnetic popper. A zip fastening with a silver-look pull secures the main compartment of the handbag, which measures about 15cm (6") in height and 24cm (9.5") in width.

Actually I must admit I don't mind the style of that.

But I can't believe how expensive it is, for what is basically a rather small synthetic (well, plastic!) bag!!

You could quite easily buy something very similar for a fraction of the price.

Edited to say that Pipa just commented what a good price it was for a leather bag. Until the guest had to correct her that it was "faux leather"!! NOT such a good price now, is it?!

Last edited:
I noticed this was on and had a look at one of our local stores who sells the bags. The prices were ott and the bags well rubbish really for the money Maybe thats why they were in a section with 60% off

I certainly feel this is very over priced, especially for not being leather, and quite a small size, My money is safe.:eek:

I really like the style, love organiser bags and it's got all the right pockets for me.

I have this thing about fake leather bags though - bags should be real leather or obviously NOT leather (eg fabric, Kipling etc) Imitation leather just annoys me.

My money is safe today, although I do like small handbags I wouldn't pay over £50 for a plastic one. :54:

My money is safe too...

I much prefer the understated elegance of my Barbour handbags.

My money is safe too!! I liked the look of the last TSV although didn't see it on the day. Pippa did say it was leather but then was corrected and then went on about the benefits of it not been leather.

It was funny as on another bag she was saying well if it was leather it would be at least £280 but as its not its so affordable - it was £80!!!!! ha ha how is that affordable for a non leather bag??!!?? They are very expensive for what they are, I would have thought it would be leather for the prices!!

I do like the look of some of the bags but I don't think I will be buying as they are expensive!! I was looking forward to the TSV in case it was like the last one but this one isn't my cup of tea at all!!

barbour do handbags that sounds really nice. cant stand the kvz bags. they look soooooooo cheap and obviously plastic. the street stalls do similar style bags for a fraction of the price. you may as well save up and buy charlie lapson at least they look more expensive and are real leather. some of the bags on last night were approaching £100.oo for smelly synthetic shiny plastic. ugghhh!!!!
also that girl presenting gets on my bl....dy nerves. i phoned cathy last night she is so busy cant come and present on qvc sorry fans. really insincere. would never buy from them.

Latest posts

Back