Kathy Taylor looking slim in Dreamkeeper

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Weathergirl

Registered Shopper
Dreamkeeper is not my cup of tea, but just caught a glimpse of Kathy in grey jeans and a dreamkeeper top and it has taken inches off her. The shape of thise jeans really suits her as does the top. Much better than the bright cotton trousers she often wears. And I sm loving her hair and make up too. She looks amazing with slightly darker hair.

Weathergirl i totally agree with you. Away to lie down in a dark room until the feeling passes as im actually finding some of the dreamkeeper stuff likeable toaday!

I thought exactly the same - she looks really good. Plus, she isn't shy about being honest on what size she's wearing.

Casual definitely suits her.

I thought exactly the same about dreamkeeper yesterday...some of them were quite nice and closer fitting.I've always wondered why anyone would want to triple their size shape in their garments as they're so loose.....

Kathy has been losing weight over a few weeks and she looks great. I prefer Kathy in lighter or brighter colours rather than what she was wearing in the morning show. It was a dark grey dreamkeeper get up. But she still looked good.

Dreamkeeper is definitely not my thing not least because of the prices but mainly because I don't like sparkly things or embellishments in clothin. And I'm fussy about patterns lol. Give me a plain top any day.

I haven't seen Dreamkeeper for ages but it must work wonders for sales having someone lovely like Kathy wearing the stuff in a real womanly size and not banging on about wearing size small all the time or looking like she needs a good meal. I'd certainly be more inclined to buy if I saw someone curvy wearing an outfit and looking stunning. Looking good is not all about being thin, hair and makeup can work wonders! Good for Kathy, going to try and watch her now and see how lovely she looks.

cathy is a natural beauty and looks really well when she scrubs up so does jilly haliday..

... Dreamkeeper is definitely not my thing not least because of the prices but mainly because I don't like sparkly things or embellishments in clothin. And I'm fussy about patterns lol. Give me a plain top any day.

I'm the same. I have a few dresses with a small print but would never consider a large print, ruffles or sparkly bits.

My mother was a great one for taking sayings & adapting them to suit her meaning, hence "Never a mushroom or Christmas tree be!"
:grin:
The mushroom bit was apt for the padded shoulders era. Awful!

I caught a few minutes of this. Poor Kathy was having to be complimentary about possibly the ugliest looking garment I think I have ever seen - some shapeless coat made out of a patchwork of gloomy looking fabrics, and a snip at over £100! Shocking! :smirk:

Latest posts

Back