Kathy in Diane Gilman Hour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

historymystery

Registered Shopper
Just watching Kathy Tayler and thinking how good she looks today - she doesn't seem to have had her hair cut, but it looks really nice, shiny and bouncy, not at all limp and straggly. My first thought was "heck, she's lost weight": she's wearing jeans and an asymmetric top (not keen on the shape of the top, looks too baggy in some places around hemline to me, but I do like the colour, a pale grey, which I think looks flattering on her and in closeups the material doesn't look bad, either - I thought it might be linen, but I think the guest just said it's viscose and polyester). She's just commented "people have been calling, saying I look as though I've lost weight, but I haven't". That answered my question, but she certainly does look as though she's lost pounds to me, really trim.

Last edited:
She did mention she had used something on her hair in The Morning Show but didn't catch what it was as l was multitasking and doing alsorts at the time. She does look very nice actually. Everything she is wearing is flattering.

Look what you made me do!! I had to have a look :mysmilie_17: She just mentioned the stuff she has used on her hair, I did not see your post, so I did not pay any attention ,
Her hair is indefinably shiny, but she messed around with it, and now it looks as if it needs a brush through now:thinking:

I love Kathy, she's my favourite presenter. She's so down to earth, straightforward and honest, no airs and graces and never pretends to be something she isn't. And I think she genuinely doesn't realise what an attractive woman she is. She's exactly the kind of person I want to watch, because her programmes aren't ever all me, me, me.

I obviously missed the bit where she mentioned what she'd used on her hair. It's the best I've seen her look; she's definitely one of the better presenters, more down to earth, calmer and lacking the egomaniac tendencies of some!
She did mention she had used something on her hair in The Morning Show but didn't catch what it was as l was multitasking and doing alsorts at the time. She does look very nice actually. Everything she is wearing is flattering.

Latest posts

Back