Kanban day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Now how silly I'm I ?
Do you know there was I thinking QVC had a CRAFT day today!
Apart from papercrafting are there no other crafts I'm wondering ?
How stupid was the Crafts Beautiful hour full of Papercrafting.
Also yes you guessed it full of Kanban items, just where is it all going to end ?
Total QVC domination with Kanban plus their very own spokesperson Dawn.

On the TV guide blurb on the website they mention 'cross stitching' but I'm damned if I can see where it's being slotted in.

I don't paper craft at all and I would love some sewing or knitting or just anything creative apart from cards and scrapbooks. To be fair to QVC the have slotted in some other crafts in the past but I suppose sales do not justify them repeating it.

Very, very boring though to see Dawn Bibby et al shuffling paper around for 17 hours.

I thought it was so stupid the way they were going on about how Crafts Beautiful covered ALL crafts and they mentioned jewellery making, sewing, embroidery. Great, thought I (foolishly!!) lots of new goodies. Hell, no - KANBAN!!!! AAAAAGGHH! Maybe if they stopped giving DB backhanders (alledgedly :27:) we MIGHT see something else....??

On the TV guide blurb on the website they mention 'cross stitching' but I'm damned if I can see where it's being slotted in.

I don't paper craft at all and I would love some sewing or knitting or just anything creative apart from cards and scrapbooks. To be fair to QVC the have slotted in some other crafts in the past but I suppose sales do not justify them repeating it.

Very, very boring though to see Dawn Bibby et al shuffling paper around for 17 hours.

I have spotted a slight glipse of some cross stitching but you guessed correct again it was attached to a card.
Not enough to inspire anyone with instructions how to get started and make lovely creations you can or anything remote like that.
Well wouldn't anyone doing any stitching of any kind not add it to a card you ask ?
In QVC land it has to centre on cards nowt else.

I thought it was so stupid the way they were going on about how Crafts Beautiful covered ALL crafts and they mentioned jewellery making, sewing, embroidery. Great, thought I (foolishly!!) lots of new goodies. Hell, no - KANBAN!!!! AAAAAGGHH! Maybe if they stopped giving DB backhanders (alledgedly :27:) we MIGHT see something else....??

They look so stupid must really want to get their mag featured on QVC that they would totally disregard it's ethics of being a multi craft mag.

Is it me, or have they given the TSV more air time than usual today? I'll probably be dreaming about it tonight, even though I've been pottering around during the presentations!

Did you know:

That the Christmas kit will come in 71 days? Not 70 or 72 but 71?

That you can make 20 cards, but that most ladies have managed to make at least 35?

That the A3 cards are 400gsm because they tested at 300gsm but they weren't sturdy enough?

That KANBAN are the leading paper manufacturers in Britain?

Perhap they could change their name to KVC. (Actually, now I'm wondering what KFC really stands for.. :5:)

Latest posts

Back