K by Kelly Hoppen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ooh - I like the moonstone ring BUT wonder what the quality of the plating is like... I don't like plating yellow gold onto silver or white base metal as it can ruin easily if the plating doesn't wear well.

She's gone for gold not silver though which is going against the current white metal trend and it's not too gaudy.

K by kelly hoppen - jewellery

I haven't seen the live shows, but had a look at this jewellery on the q website a few minutes ago.

There is nothing that would entice me at all, but since i love all things italian i shall wait again for roberto on friday.

Looking through kelly's items there is nothing that strikes me as in any way different from similar ranges.

As for roberto's jewellery, there is nothing to compare to it, all i would expect from the beautiful italian jewellery designer, from gorgeous capri.

Sorry kelly but i won't be buying.

now i have seen all of the range its really quite nice. some bits look like lola rose. not bad prices for the look but shy of plating

It's OK.I wont buy though .Its interesting to see Kelly selling her jewellery,she comes across as a bit more human than when doing the bedding .Maybe it's my imagination or because she's sitting down .....

I like this ring, the price is good for the size of the moonstone but, not buying because I have plenty of rings.
QVC Price:
£36.00
P&P: £3.95

I like this necklace:

QVC Price:
£182.00
P&P: £5.95

But this is just a little too much, especially as I have noticed that some of the settings around the stones are not finished well.

On the whole I think the prices are good, because almost all are of sterling silver or vermail with genuine semi precious stones.

Some of the other designers sell their jewelry made out of base metal and crystals for far more.

I like some of the styles but wouldn't pay those prices & I am not keen on 18 carat gold colour, too yellow for me.I like the delicate pieces from the Z range from Accessorize & much more affordable.

Well I loathe the white metals look, I've been brought up on 9ct and 18ct yellow gold and that's always been my preference, I will be glad when there is more 9 and 18ct yellow around, all we get these days is that awful silver real or otherwise and I've just never liked it and I'm in my 60s now, been wearing jewellery since I was 14, and in my family it's yellow gold. But I can appreciate that others like the white look which is their choice, so I'm glad Kelly has the gold look, but there's no way I'll pay over the odds i.e. £182 or lower for anything like this.

Well I loathe the white metals look, I've been brought up on 9ct and 18ct yellow gold and that's always been my preference, I will be glad when there is more 9 and 18ct yellow around, all we get these days is that awful silver real or otherwise and I've just never liked it and I'm in my 60s now, been wearing jewellery since I was 14, and in my family it's yellow gold. But I can appreciate that others like the white look which is their choice, so I'm glad Kelly has the gold look, but there's no way I'll pay over the odds i.e. £182 or lower for anything like this.

here here! i love yellow gold always looks expensive but since gold went up in price its hard to get nice pieces

I saw a little bit of this show near the end. The jewellery wasn't for me but I was genuinely pleased for Kelly Hoppen that her range sold really well and sold out early. She looked really happy and smiley that it was a success and usually she's quite snooty. We maybe saw the real person and it was so much nicer than what I had seen before.

CC

well my K by kelly hoppen ring arrived and its beautiful, its very well made and fits perfectly, i really am happy with it, it looks a lot more expensive than the £18 (+ P&P) i paid for it.

Latest posts

Back