JW Magic Makeup Ingredients

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

vampyre

Blood Drinking Iconoclast
I've been trawling for this, no luck. Would anyone be able to tell me the ingredients or get a pic of the list for me to prod at? I believe there is no sunscreen hence the interest.
MTIA

I can't crack into it either.
I did find a German forum once that chatted about the ingredients in her products .... that didn't get me far lol.

Seems that all searches lead to her PR

Thanks Minim.:wave:
I'm usually ok at detective work, I have to be :grin: but this has defeated me.

You may have already found it, but it's worth mentioning again - Paula Begouin has a good site
http://www.paulaschoice.com/beautypedia/

On it she has a section devoted to

Best Sensitive Skin Products
The following list of products is recommended for those with truly sensitive or rosacea-afflicted skin based on one primary criteria: they do not contain ingredients known to be irritating or especially problematic for sensitive skin or rosacea.

I use her site for ingredients lists but her info doesn't work for me. I'm horribly allergic to salicylates and benzoates for starters and she's a big champion of the sals.

I use her site for ingredients lists but her info doesn't work for me. I'm horribly allergic to salicylates and benzoates for starters and she's a big champion of the sals.

Yikes. Your choice must be almost nil.
There are quite a few home-made brew type of sites out there. Totally unsophisticated of course, but maybe ....

I have that make up, i;ll see if i can find it and copy the list down here

Sorry vampyre, the tube is mostly in German and it only gives you the instructions on how to use it in English, and at the bottom the judith williams website, thought it would have had the ingredients on it, i don't really use it , i found it a bit greasy, but i have combination skin, so it might not work on me. Gave the other tube to my daughter

Thanks for checking SparklyB, much appreciated.
I shall just face the world bare faced :grin:

Wouldn't bother me, I can translate if I have to but afaik this product is no longer on sale in Germany.

Disaster Averted! Thank you mediastar, you saved me from doing myself a mischief!

MAGIC MAKE-UP
CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, CYCLOMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE,
DIMETHICONOL, DIAMOND POWDER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PARFUM, LINALOOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL
IONONE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3- CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, CITRONELLOL,
EUGENOL, C.I. 77491, C.I. 77492, C.I. 77499, C.I. 77891.

Vampyre, the SearchEngine dogpile.com brings up JW ingredients. It's a larger SEngine than Google and my preferred. imo x Snarly

couldn't find a smiley for a modest bow!!!! LOL Seriously, glad to have been of service!!! It took me ages to find it the first time, it is a shame it will kick of a reaction for you. I may try Bourjois foundation next time as I am really loving the Bourjois concealer from the Healthy Mix range, really good pigmentation and extremely lasting. Good luck finding something that works for you! ms x

couldn't find a smiley for a modest bow!!!! LOL Seriously, glad to have been of service!!! It took me ages to find it the first time, it is a shame it will kick of a reaction for you. I may try Bourjois foundation next time as I am really loving the Bourjois concealer from the Healthy Mix range, really good pigmentation and extremely lasting. Good luck finding something that works for you! ms x

Dermablend have a much nicer than the old thick paste cream. A little where needed might be good. Skullboy promotes it, see youtube.

I have tried Dermablend and although it was only from the tester on the back of my hand, I have very transluscent skin on my hand with veins showing quite prominently (and a few scars from my first few experiences with my steam press, before the cotton glove trick), it must be me or something, but it never seemed to cover anything, My hand just looked as if I'd not put anything on at all, which I thought was weird, given that I've seen demos where port wine birthmarks and really bad scars just disappear, it was like my skin had sucked the pigment out of the cream!

Latest posts

Back