Just when you thought 12g was a stingy amount of foundation...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
THIS went to air, which apparently contains 1.1g of foundation (oh you get a brush too!) for £35.15 delivered! Is this a mistake Doris?

:mysmilie_10:

edit .32oz on the US site which is closer to 11g - the web team strikes again! It's still a bit stingy though! Still a worse deal than Tarte's primer at 15ml for £29.95 delivered, which I can't believe is justified however good they say it is!

Anyone found a worse value make up item on QVC?

As it's a solid stick, rather than free flowing, it possibly isn't a mistake. I just looked on the website and the small Gale Hayman lift lifts are 2.6g for two so maybe 1.3g each, so 1.1g looks possible for the Doll10 item.

It's certainly a very high price for what is is though.

I should have known it was a misprint! This is QVC UK afterall! I don't have any confidence in their ability to copy the dimensions of anything having seen how huge they think the Yankee melter thingy is in this week's TSV!

I've edited the opening post as it would seem to be 11g as Donna suggested.

It's still expensive, once the "event" price expires it's QVC price is £38 plus £3.95 postage! For £42 I'd rather buy 3 or 4 high street 30ml foundations or spend an hour in SpaceNK being smoozed by the staff if I want to spend on something "high end", and still come out with 30ml rather than 11ml!

However...this item maybe a plant so that when it appears in a future TSV they can say the 4 or 5 items are worth £120. So I'll monitor the reviews and if it does feature in a TSV (maybe with the new concealer stick which is £28.55 delivered for 1.1g allegedly) I might be tempted; but not for the single item prices.

Latest posts

Back