Just Having a Moan

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

YORKO

Registered Shopper
I am so pi$$ed off and heres why

In November 2009 I started work in a company on a 12 week temorary to permanent contract. At the end of the 12 weeks I was told that until they signed a contract (they are an energy company) they couldnt offer me a perm contract. This went on and in July this year they did indeed sign a contract. I left it a few weeks and then started to ask about the promised job. Yesterday I was told that I was to be kept on as a temporary and they will review the position at the end of the year.

I am so angry I feel like telling them to shove it but need a job so now, after hanging on for nearly 3 years I have to start looking again.

Feel better now for putting this in writing (the shower of twunts)

Companies shouldnt be able to get away with giving people 'permanent' temporary contracts

Hope you find another company who will treat you better
but at least you have a job until such time

I agree Bluebell
The worst part is there is important work that is essential before Christmas and then sod all

I just know that they will use me until then and then get rid. Im looking for something else now as I would love to drop them in it. Fingers crossed

Companies shouldnt be able to get away with giving people 'permanent' temporary contracts

Hope you find another company who will treat you better
but at least you have a job until such time

Latest posts

Back