Just Had A Laugh!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maria

Registered Shopper
I've just been looking at some of the presenter blogs on QVC.

On Glen Campbell's last two fashion reviews, (couldn't be bothered to read any further). The Birki's and Ronni Nicole customer comments are NOT very good. In fact, they are quite amusing, (but very true), and I'm surprised that they have been passed.

Look here.... http://blogs.qvcuk.com/glen_campbel...treat-your-feet-with-our-birkenstock-tsv.html

and here... http://blogs.qvcuk.com/glen_campbells_style_file/2010/07/what-to-wear-with-fridays-tsv.html#more

Quite embarrassing, I thought :giggle:

I love it nd glen being so off his face with birki live he prob wouldnt pick up on the sarcasm. Ilove the post where one says she put together a outfit just like his

Come on then, own up, which of you wrote them?

If you put comments on some of the presenter blogs then there is a delay while they get checked, but others just let you put a comment straight up. What's the betting, assuming he actually reads the comments, that Glen's will soon become a little more monitored?
I should say, in his defence, that I did once post a question (no, not style advice as such, more of wanting a heads-up on something that might be coming up in the accessories line) and he did answer, although the answer wasn't all that helpful - he did reply.

:thinking: Well if comments like that are getting through, the temptation to join them is just killing me!!

Now... ummm for something suitably appropriate!! (Thinking)....

Dear Glen

I find your fashion advice and sense of style indispensible when choosing what to wear on a daily basis. Only this morning, I was browsing through my wardrobe - I alighted on a pair of Kim n Co city shorts in bile yellow and thought 'Now what would Glen team with these...?' I looked further along my rail and spotted a crisp white shirt (raglan sleeved with an emroidered scotty dog motif)! 'Perfect' I thought, and lo! what were these, nestling 'neath my shirt in my shoe tidy - but my trusty trusty birkis. Dressed to kill - I accessorised with some Jaqueline Kennedy sunglasses - my Kathy Van Zeeland bucket bag in Tartrazine Orange and a lovely, lovely Indigo Moon duster coat that had been previously used by my husband to mop the floors...Thus, I was good to go....to my voluntary sectioning...

Yours sincerely

Ada B Madwoman

well spotted maria - very funny :clapping:

On the note of blogs - I can never quite believe how many of the presenters don't write regularly or keep them up to date.

Anne hasn't seemed to have written since like november- and I notice claire sutton,pipa,anthony and i'm sure theres more that are quite lapse.

Even claudia has managed to update hers after having her 4th child?! Sara was always one of my favs and I would have liked some update on her bubba

Dear Glen

I find your fashion advice and sense of style indispensible when choosing what to wear on a daily basis. Only this morning, I was browsing through my wardrobe - I alighted on a pair of Kim n Co city shorts in bile yellow and thought 'Now what would Glen team with these...?' I looked further along my rail and spotted a crisp white shirt (raglan sleeved with an emroidered scotty dog motif)! 'Perfect' I thought, and lo! what were these, nestling 'neath my shirt in my shoe tidy - but my trusty trusty birkis. Dressed to kill - I accessorised with some Jaqueline Kennedy sunglasses - my Kathy Van Zeeland bucket bag in Tartrazine Orange and a lovely, lovely Indigo Moon duster coat that had been previously used by my husband to mop the floors...Thus, I was good to go....to my voluntary sectioning...

Yours sincerely

Ada B Madwoman

No good posting that here! Glen won't see it! Post it go on I dare you!! :happy:

Perhaps they don't update because they've noticed that we couldn't give a stuff? I don't want to know the backstory behind the person on the till in Asda, so why do we with this lot?

:thinking: Well if comments like that are getting through, the temptation to join them is just killing me!!

Now... ummm for something suitably appropriate!! (Thinking)....

Ooooooooh I know the feeling, and I just have joined them, interesting to see whether it will be published !!!!1

Hey Cavegirl who are you "dressed to kill" not Glen by any chance? Great post, made me laugh out loud.

Latest posts

Back