Just been to Sally Jack's website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
It's amazing what a bit of photoshop can do! I hardly recognised her!

What software, cosmetic surgery, lifestyle planning would the other out-of-work presenters need to improve their employment prospects?? :wink:

It's amazing what a bit of photoshop can do! I hardly recognised her!

What software, cosmetic surgery, lifestyle planning would the other out-of-work presenters need to improve their employment prospects?? :wink:

Perhaps we should start with Gollum? I'm not sure what can be done to improve his prospects. Maybe we could try turning him inside out?

But a word to the wise for Sally, maybe update your website?. You don't 'have the best job at BID TV' my darling :mysmilie_59:

I love a bald head me, but not his. He'd look better with a syrup.

I'm only too happy to oblige Momma :mysmilie_59:

Syrup.jpg

It needs updating too......

I am a TV/Radio presenter and singer. I love fashion and beauty and have the best job at BID TV where I get to talk about it every day. I also work as a stylist and design for 'Lotty Dotty' in Paris. Enjoy and I hope you will follow me!!!!!!

I think Mikey will be OK, as someone called Alan told him there may be a local opening for him at North Norfolk Digital Radio and a guest spot co hosting the TV show 'Skirmish'. AHAAAAA!!!!.

I think Mikey will be OK, as someone called Alan told him there may be a local opening for him at North Norfolk Digital Radio and a guest spot co hosting the TV show 'Skirmish'. AHAAAAA!!!!.

Is that Alan Partridge by any chance? He works for local radio in Norwich! Hopefully Mike won't upset the farmers like Alan did!

Latest posts

Back