June from Frank Usher

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
IMO June looked lovely during the Bargain Hunter. for a change we saw her full length.

I thought she was the best looking thing we have seen all week, models included.

totally the best presenter on qvc. smart looking and sounding. a real gem if you pardon the pun

I always think she looks classy but hadn't quite realised she was so petite. She looked lovely. I don't often watch the shows as the jewellery really isn't me but I do think she's a good guest presenter

I didn't like the bargain hunter shawl/scarf thing though.

I think June was a professional model in her younger days.

She's funny, classy, elegant... if QVC want to be aspirational in any way, she fits the bill a lot better than a lot of guests they have on. Sometimes the product offerings let her down, but even so, I enjoy watching her shows.

Yes, she is lovely. I am sure she was once on one of those location or place in the sun type programmes with an artist friend who was looking for a property in either London or Paris. I was convinced it was her. She is extremely elegant and we'll spoken. A real pleasure to watch.

I am slightly younger than June, but nevertheless, I come from a time when models were not only glamorous but well mannered and chic - June is just such a lady, I think she modelled in the 60s but she knows her stuff and has taste and elegance we often don't see today, and sometimes I watch the shows just to see her - she is understated (not loud in her speech) and charming, she's a bonus to Q when she's on.

Latest posts

Back