Jump To The Phones!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

calico

Registered Shopper
Todays Special Value - Tahitian Circle Baroque Pearl Necklace

Only £349.56 so what are we waiting for?!

No Easy Pays so I've only bought six..

:doh:

Todays Special Value - Tahitian Circle Baroque Pearl Necklace

Only £349.56 so what are we waiting for?!

No Easy Pays so I've only bought six..

:doh:

Then, it is about to go 'limited stock'. :giggle:

How on earth can this be so expensive and the lovely Honora Pearls so reasonable?:glass:

How on earth can this be so expensive and the lovely Honora Pearls so reasonable?:glass:

These pearls are cultivated in seawater and a single pearl grows in each mollusc. Honora pearls are cultivated freshwater and 24+ pearls can be grown in each mollusc.

Tahitian/South Sea pearls are regarded the top. Then, good Akoya pearls. Honora pearls are Chinese; we get the top 3% of these.

I think this TSV is actually lovely, and even though the pearls are not blemish free, I reckon they're very good value too. I'm not going for it, as I can't justify such an expense right now, but I think that, if you love saltwater pearls and can afford it, this is a good buy.:flower:

as i posted before I am lucky enough to own a salt water pearl necklace that was a gift from my mum, had it valued for insurance and it is worth £700. The pearls are truly lovely, so i would agree that if you can afford it then buy it. I love Honora but my salt water necklace is something else, plus has such emotional value too as my mum is no longer here but I think such loving thoughts of her when I wear the necklace.

Latest posts

Back