Julien McDonald hour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
He seems like quite a fun character! Jackie Kabler was being incredibly sycophantic at the beginning. It was so cringeworthy! She has a weird appearance with her moon face, the swoosh of platinum hair and the inverted - V - eyebrows arched like the roof of a house! She seems to be letting him speak more than she normally allows her guests to.

For a so called "journalists" and TV presenter on morning telly, ITV for many years before she graced QVC, I'm always baffled by how tongue tied and star struck she seems to get, with her embarrassed giggle, just can't figure her and her sarcastic nature out.

She is a bit weird. There was a feature about her in a magazine last year. She has an amazing house!

He seems like quite a fun character! Jackie Kabler was being incredibly sycophantic at the beginning. It was so cringeworthy! She has a weird appearance with her moon face, the swoosh of platinum hair and the inverted - V - eyebrows arched like the roof of a house! She seems to be letting him speak more than she normally allows her guests to.

She's a case of "I love me who do you love"

I like Julien Macdonald, he's designed some amazing dresses. Good high street range in Debenhams too. I like the jewellery, it's a bit more individual but doesn't scream at you like B&W does.

I like Julien Macdonald, he's designed some amazing dresses. Good high street range in Debenhams too. I like the jewellery, it's a bit more individual but doesn't scream at you like B&W does.

I like him more than Simon Wilson. Wilson comes across as quite horrible. I can't imagine him getting on with Simon Wilson. They are both campy, fashion figures with similar ranges.

He also loves real fur, wears real fur, designs in real fur , so he can fur off as far as I'm concerned, wouldn't have his stuff free..........but each to their own.

Last edited:
Julien McDonald can give James Read a run for his money on name dropping, normally. Certainly the last series of shows he did.

Still, nice to see a different range from someone who is actually a designer first and foremost, rather than a celebrity designer (such as Lisa Snowdon or Andrea McLean).

He also loves real fur, wears real fur, designs in real fur , so he can fur off as far as I'm concerned, wouldn't have his stuff free..........but each to their own.

Oh no! He's as bad as Basso! Making clothes out of little critters. I wonder why so many of these designers are so flamboyant and campy?

Oh no! He's as bad as Basso! Making clothes out of little critters. I wonder why so many of these designers are so flamboyant and campy?

I've no idea, flicked on to the Yankee Candle show before with Craig Rowe and the guest Steven, if I shut my eyes I'd have sworn I was in Haven Holiday Park it was that camp :mysmilie_14:

I've no idea, flicked on to the Yankee Candle show before with Craig Rowe and the guest Steven, if I shut my eyes I'd have sworn I was in Haven Holiday Park it was that camp :mysmilie_14:

Lol! And Jackie Kabler is weird. Apparently she has a degree in zooology from Trinity College, Dublin. I saw some of her newscasting and she was terrible, not authoritative at all! I'm not a fan of female newscasters, apart from Moira Stuart, Fran Godfrey and Fenella Fudge.

Lol! And Jackie Kabler is weird. Apparently she has a degree in zooology from Trinity College, Dublin. I saw some of her newscasting and she was terrible, not authoritative at all! I'm not a fan of female newscasters, apart from Moira Stuart, Fran Godfrey and Fenella Fudge.

She most definitely is weird, the woman has a habit of putting her foot in her mouth, or should that be feet. She's just said wear clean underwear incase you get knocked down by a bus, though what knickers and busses have to do with an overpriced necklace is anyone's guess, then she goes on to say, or if you're wearing Jullienes necklace when you get knocked down, he goes on to say no, no, we don't want anyone getting knocked down (probably because it would be bad for business).................what's up with her?!

She most definitely is weird, the woman has a habit of putting her foot in her mouth, or should that be feet. She's just said wear clean underwear incase you get knocked down by a bus, though what knickers and busses have to do with an overpriced necklace is anyone's guess, then she goes on to say, or if you're wearing Jullienes necklace when you get knocked down, he goes on to say no, no, we don't want anyone getting knocked down (probably because it would be bad for business).................what's up with her?!

Maybe she's not wearing clean underwear and is just externalising her thoughts! I frankly dislike Jackie Kabler. She looks OK though, if not a bit weird. She's nearly 50!

simon wilson is lovely in real life really funny chatty and treats his customers like royalty.

Maybe she's not wearing clean underwear and is just externalising her thoughts! I frankly dislike Jackie Kabler. She looks OK though, if not a bit weird. She's nearly 50!

Yeah maybe tee hee........... she does look good for her age, and she knows it, she's so far up her own arm hole she can see her veneers, I think her attitude stinks.

I always smile when she does a hair show. With hair that's so stuff it doesn't move she always seems an odd choice..

I always smile when she does a hair show. With hair that's so stuff it doesn't move she always seems an odd choice..

Her head is shaped like an Easter egg. That swoosh of platinum dyed hair and the arched eyebrows give her slightly surreal air, like a geisha girl, only not. I wonder if she's had plastic surgery. Bet she has!

Latest posts

Back