julias diddy feet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I take size 3 shoes but have never thought of my feet being petite or special.

The only time I was made aware they might be odd was when I was about to give birth, asked what size shoes I took & sent for a bunch of X-rays when I told them!

Well I take size 3 shoes but have never thought of my feet being petite or special.

The only time I was made aware they might be odd was when I was about to give birth, asked what size shoes I took & sent for a bunch of X-rays when I told them!

I think size 3 is petite. I am a size 5 which I think is average and that is my opinion but I wouldn't think anyone would bother to comment on it as it is just a fact that is my size and my opinion that anything under is small or petite.

To be fair, Julia also comments on how long and gorgeous the models legs are in comparison to her own. I have to be honest and say that I very rarely find her comments as irritating as some of you do. She has got small feet but she doesn't say that they are perfectly formed for example, quite the opposite in fact. I think that it is helpful if the presenters show you what they look like in the clothes especially when your own body type bears no resemblance to the models. I am about the same height and colouring as Julia so it helps me to see what stuff looks like on her.

Small feet could indicate small pelvis I've been told. My trotters are 31/2 but I've never given birth so can't verify the truth of it...thank feck.:grin:

Last edited:
emu quality is not as good as it used to be.like the sliipers but i cook and clean and pop into my garden with my slippers so they will be all messed up in no time. plus i dont feel justified spending the best part of £40 on slippers. i need the money to buy some new uggs to replace my 3 week old pair of emus that are going back.:sad:

I have just bought a pair of UGG boots from a website for under £60. This is my first pair and I am looking forward to getting them, even thought my OH says I can't have them until Xmas. I have seen the UGG boots in the shops for £180 so I thought this was a very good deal!!

http://www.uggboots-xmas-sale.com/5-hot-ugg-boots

(Sorry I still can't get the hang of copying website addresses)

gosh thats cheap. just parted with £167 from shudo and thought that was a good deal. to make sure they are authorised sellers selling genuine uggs you should go on the uggaustralia website to check it out.

that is a very good price.

fed up with my new emus the fit is appalling and i was just slipping about in them.

I think I caught something Julia said whilst watching the repeat this morning.
Which if I heard correctly, I don't think I believe.
I think she said something about going into a shop three weeks ago, and seeing a pair of the Emu slippers which were priced a lot more, which may have been the case.
She then came home and said to her family that she'd just seen her Christmas present.
Now I find it so hard to believe that presenting the Emu Christmas Slippers TSV last night she was unaware whilst out shopping they were not to be sold on QVC.:wonder:

So do I, bags. Because if I'm right in saying this, the QVC presenters usually get a freebie, (to take home and try out), of whatever they're going to present as a TSV. But I could be wrong :confused:

I have just bought a pair of UGG boots from a website for under £60. This is my first pair and I am looking forward to getting them, even thought my OH says I can't have them until Xmas. I have seen the UGG boots in the shops for £180 so I thought this was a very good deal!!

http://www.uggboots-xmas-sale.com/5-hot-ugg-boots

(Sorry I still can't get the hang of copying website addresses)

I am sorry to disappoint you but I am sure these are fakes. There is no company address or details and all all websites apart from the official Ugg retailer that have UGG in the URL are selling fakes.
Be careful! They might get confiscated when they arrive at customs

I am sorry to disappoint you but I am sure these are fakes. There is no company address or details and all all websites apart from the official Ugg retailer that have UGG in the URL are selling fakes.

Oh dear I really hope you can manage to cancel them right away.
I was shocked to read on here also someone posted they had fake Ugg boots purchased from Amazon.

:angry:

Even if they are fake, try not to worry. I bought my daughter a pair of uggs in good faith on the bay a couple of years ago from a uk seller but as soon as I'd paid the seller disappeared and there was no way to get in touch. I feared the worst but to my surprise they turned up from China! OK, they were good copies but they had the right label and she didn't mind. Got some good service out of them too. She got the real thing for her birthday this year though! These things happen.

Oh dear I really hope you can manage to cancel them right away.
I was shocked to read on here also someone posted they had fake Ugg boots purchased from Amazon.

:angry:

i got fake ones from amazon. very dodgy seller.she said that a faulty pair must have slipped through. contacted amazon and i got a full refund and £10 as a good will gesture.they were excellent fakes. beautifull sheepskin but i own a pair and within seconds i could see they were fake.:confused:

I did some checking on UGG Australia website and it highly likely that the website I bought the boots from are fakes!! I checked with Parcelforce and they are coming from China!! I will wait to see if they actually turn up!! I feel such a twat now as I just did not think!!

I did some checking on UGG Australia website and it highly likely that the website I bought the boots from are fakes!! I checked with Parcelforce and they are coming from China!! I will wait to see if they actually turn up!! I feel such a twat now as I just did not think!!

see if you can cancel the transaction sif and alert your bank depending on what card you have used you may be protected.

if/when they turn up you will get some wear and keep your feet warm good luck

Send an email to cancel the order and if you don't get a response initiate a chargeback with your cc company. Even if you paid by debit card this is still possible, something the banks don't advertise but can be done as I've been through the process myself.

Maternity services don't do that any more Breeze, was your pregnancy 20+ years ago?

I think I"m a twit too !!!! I sent the link to my daughter and she asked me to get them! by the time I got back on here and read that their probably fakes !!!! Doh!!! Any how daughter says if their okay she won't mind, otherwise will have to be sorted with the cc company. xxxx

Latest posts

Back