Julians Gran

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mitziemog

Registered Shopper
I heard Julian yesterday laughing that he wasn't going to mention his gran, that means he must read this forum. Julian I love you mentioning your gran mum brother etc its makes you human which I like to hear on the tv. Also I love the way you say Great Britain we dont often hear that these days which is a shame.

Awwww Julian, we're only teasing! We think it's lovely that you mention her. It's affection on our part. If you do read this thread you'll know what a hard time we give some presenters, you just get a bit of stick~!:giggle::giggle:

Julian is lovely...i do hope he does read this thread...he often makes me smile as I bet he is exactly the same in real life as he is on tv...he is very genuine and really natural.

Would rather hear about Julian's Granny than JF's Scruncher in his blinkin' B&W teeshirt.

I say good on you Julian for being a normal, entertaining guy who doesn't pretend to be something that you are not - a lot of presenters could learn a lot from him!

It's nice that he speaks about his Gran & I hope he doesn't stop. Maybe QVC Towers will have him on more often then he can mention her more and both us and Gran will be so :happy::happy::happy::happy:

I thought he was great last week when he was on the morning show:up2:

Julian you can say whatever you like about whoever you want as long as you don't start scrounging for bare escentuals freebies :D

I hope Julian keeps on mentioning his granny. As everyone else has already said it shows he is a genuine caring guy.

QVC: How about inviting Julian's granny into the studio as a guest product reviewer!

Stuart

I hope Julian keeps on mentioning his granny. As everyone else has already said it shows he is a genuine caring guy.

QVC: How about inviting Julian's granny into the studio as a guest product reviewer!

Stuart

Got anyone in mind to do the channeling of the lady's spirit?:call:
:D

Latest posts

Back