Julian Ballantyne v Miceal Murphy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

letbuyerbeware

Registered Shopper
Julian Ballantyne = overbearing smile and grin, too much reminiscing about his granny and Salford, too many abrupt interventions, too many stock phrases eg what are we getting for our money?

Miceal Murphy = pleasant natural smile, easy going conversations with guests, recognises that it's about the item he's selling and not a stand up comedy gig

Thank you

i like julian but i adore michel he just seems like a really nice chap and he has settled into the task of being a qvc presenter quite well.

A big Julian fan here too,loved him ever since he presented Wish You Were Here.

Don't mind Miceal,Jill Franks is the one I dislike most.

I like them both, imo they are two nice guys and good presenters....

I prefer Miceal as he seems so natural and speaks in a very relaxed way. Julian may well reminisce about Salford but he tries his damnedest to disguise his northern accent so comes across with the most awful way of speaking it sounds so forced and unnatural to me. Then there is the nodding, he looks like one of those nodding dogs you see in the back of car windows. All in all I can't stand him.

If Julian continually touched you and called you "my love" wouldn't you find it annoying/patronising?

BB, do you think a bloke calling a woman 'my love' is patronising then?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Well put it this way,if I did it to women at work I don't think it would be appreciated. And he is at work... No?

What's wrong with just using their name?

Latest posts

Back