Julia

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lynnonthelake

Registered Shopper
Just been watching JR on the Taya Haircare show and thought how good she was looking her hair was nicely styled and very shiny plus I've never really noticed but she has such good eyebrows too,anyhow do any of you know if the watch she always wears is from Q.

Lynn :mysmilie_7:

it is a qvc watch a copy of a very expensive rose gold watch dont know the item no though

She has worn that watch for quite a while now so I don't think it a Q range. The storm range has some of a similar look so perhaps it was from previous stock.

Julia always used to wear a Gold Bracelet watch it was a style they sold on gold shows years ago and had a choice of yellow or white gold. Another range that you don't see these days is the Kahuna Watch I think they were more of a casual style in different colours.

Yes I have the gold watch she used to wear but one of the chains broke and I've never had it repaired.

Yes I have the gold watch she used to wear but one of the chains broke and I've never had it repaired.

Is it the popcorn watch? Mine broke too. The jewellers couldn't mend it. There was quite a lengthy thread about this and I was tipped by one of our members that it had a generous guarantee period from the manufacturer. I contacted Customer Services with details, returned it, and got every penny refunded ( somewhere in the region of £300 as it was the yellow gold version)!

Just been watching JR on the Taya Haircare show and thought how good she was looking her hair was nicely styled and very shiny plus I've never really noticed but she has such good eyebrows too,anyhow do any of you know if the watch she always wears is from Q.

No idea on the watch I'm afraid although I'm sure someone on here may know it if they see video?

I noticed how lush her hair was presenting the Bronzo Italia show - she's very lucky indeed! I wish she wouldn't dye her hair so dark though which looks too obviously not her natural colour to my eyes... And she has great skin too - barely a wrinkle which I suspect is very little to do with qvc skincare ;)

Considering that her hair is naturally very curly she must use quite a lot of product and heated tools so to achieve that look it is in very good condition. The few times she has worn it au natural the condition wasn't great. I wonder what she actually uses since she can't use all the brands. It obviously has good body which is why it doesn't have the lank look of JF or AD.

Like a lot of us she is having to have her roots done more and more often.

But all said and done she is a fine looking woman (excluding toe posts and size small syndrome)

Didn't know she had naturally curly locks! Thought that lovely wave was all natural! Think you're right about her roots - probably getting grey growth through (mind you when I reach such an age I think I will try to embrace the grey. Mind you I'm blonde so it's less dramatic and mum says I will change my mind when I get there myself!)
She is indeed a very attractive lady regardless of age. To be fair most of the presenters are very presentable...

I wonder what Claire Sutton's hair is like naturally? Assuming her colour and style is 'enhanced' but may be wrong! Either way I love it!

It is a bit of a standing joke that Julia's mum likes it natural and Simon Wilson hates it (totally correct IMO ) it makes her look a lot older and old fashioned.

I would love to be COMPLETELY. grey but unfortunately it takes a long time to stop looking like a piebald pony so you spend as much time and money achieving a false grey as you do going auburn etc

Apparently the sales of grey hair colour has increased by 80% but it is for a young funky look not middle aged look LOL

Julia always went to an Aveda salon for her hair, used to mention it all the time. I suppose since QVC don't sell Aveda now, she doesn't.

I remember the popcorn watches, I think they did on in silver at one point too?? But Julia owned the yellow one and a white gold one too.

Julia always went to an Aveda salon for her hair, used to mention it all the time. I suppose since QVC don't sell Aveda now, she doesn't.

I remember the popcorn watches, I think they did on in silver at one point too?? But Julia owned the yellow one and a white gold one too.

She still does, heard her mention it not that long ago.

Last edited:

Here are links for the gold and silver versions of the watch:

http://www.qvcuk.com/9ct-Gold-19cm-(7.5)-3-Strand-Popcorn-Bracelet-Watch.product.646797.html

http://www.qvcuk.com/Precious-Time-...let-Watch-Sterling-Silver.product.662194.html

Here's the thread mentioned by Scouser:

http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/foru...o-repair-the-Julia-Roberts-Popcorn-Gold-Watch

Julia always used to wear a Gold Bracelet watch it was a style they sold on gold shows years ago and had a choice of yellow or white gold. Another range that you don't see these days is the Kahuna Watch I think they were more of a casual style in different colours.

Think they sold for about £300.

Unfortunately I don't think that multicoloured NL dress suits her but that is possibly because I don't like that style, also it looks too tight around the midriff and makes her look dumpy

I flicked over this afternoon to catch some of the Modalu show, to find her arguing about the colour of the bags with the brand ambassador, I kid ye not, a minute later she said "yes, yes you're right" (no apology) ............is she so full of her own self importance to think that she would know the colours of the bags better than the guest herself? Unbelievable!

Latest posts

Back