Julia.... So so Wrong

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know JR's bust has been done to death on here, BUT tonight she did indicate she had lost 2 stone when she was presenting the Dress show; NOW, how can you lose that much weight and still have a bust THAT size ???? sorry, but in metric or imperial it just dont add up !

Well Julia may have got the measurements wrong but she sure made up for it by looking super hot in that blue top.....it was a great way to stop you looking at the dodgy jewellery :blush:

you are joking

thanks ...have done the test and no, I haven't got dys..dysc...oh whatever the word is..I guess that just means I'm stupid! Don't answer that one! :mysmilie_11:

Don't believe a word of it. It is easy to lose confidence in yourself. I had a dreadful geog. teacher who crushed my interest, conseq. my geog. is poor after two (formative) years of her classes with her on autopilot. :sweat:

Julia.... so so wrong

thanks for the video link Pinkmoon. I'm older than Julia and still work in imperial but even I know that 30cms = 1 foot so it was easy enough to work out that 65cms = 26" and I'm a person who had the maths teacher wringing his hands in despair way back when...!:mysmilie_512:

You would have thought that after all this time they would have supplied presenters with a comparison chart. simple!

Latest posts

Back