julia roberts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Have to say, there's no love lost between me and Julia - I find her really patronising and as if she owns the place.

BUT - yesterday doing the Pilates hours, I actually liked her - she came across as knowing her stuff and the way she helped the presenters to do the exercises was really good. To be quite honest, I preferred her way of "guesting" yesterday to Margerine :giggle: who, let's face it, is mainly there to sell. I know Julia was there to sell also, but she made the presentations much more acceptable to beginners like myself. Made me want to get my Pilates out :smirk:

Well done Julia IMO

Pauline x

Totally agree with Aranlady about Julia on the pilates shows. I havn't watched any of the shows with marjoline as I find her quite unwatchable - all that sinewy muscle coupled with a complete lack of warmth. I thought Julia was really informative, demo-ed the exercises really well, and was generally very likeable, even when presenting the last hour of the day with Debbie Flint. I had to chuckle as I remembered a really funny thread based on a novel that Julia may possible write about her time at QVC Towers, which was on ST.com a few months back!

I also thought Julia looked fab today - lovely dress, nice understated make-up and lovely hair.

Latest posts

Back