Julia Roberts' Purple Top

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

helbels

Registered Shopper
Hi there

Julia Roberts has been wearing a dark purple (almost Aubergine) coloured top with a ruffle round the neckline and down the front centre for the last couple of days.

Does anyone know if it's a QVC item and if so what the item number is? I love it and really suit that colour, so I want one!!!

Hi there

Julia Roberts has been wearing a dark purple (almost Aubergine) coloured top with a ruffle round the neckline and down the front centre for the last couple of days.

Does anyone know if it's a QVC item and if so what the item number is? I love it and really suit that colour, so I want one!!!

I thought it was either a Nina Leonard or George Simonton item but just had a quick look on QVC Uk and can't find it. You could always try an email to JR or QVC, might just get an answer!

Linda:14:

I have not been watching so dont know which top you are talking about but Julia does tend to wear a lot of Butler & Wilson stuff??? Happy hunting

Tried calling customer services, but they said that Julia needs to be on air at the time to find out what she was wearing. Arrgh, I really wish I'd done that, I love that top!!

I got a clip of Claudia?

Whoops! The clip I saw was that same watch but was Julia in her purple top - they must have changed it for some reason! :dunno:

Maybe they are sick of people ringing customer services asking where Julia's purple top is from! :ANYWORD:

I like that one too. When someone finds out will they please let me know!

5 brownie points to the first person who tracks this item down and helps us all out then!!!

Isn't it frustrating when there's a new post on the thread, and it's NOT someone telling us where the top can be found?

She's wearing it again now on the Elemis TSV launch and it looks as though she is wearing a matching skirt too.

Is anyone brave enough to call and ask? :13:

Sorry new post, but not a clue where Julia got her top from.:36:

But this is one of the first times, I have seen Julia looking really good, the top really flatters her.

It looks very Wallis to me. Personally sick of seeing her wear the same old thing.

She must have had a sneak look at this thread and thought she'd wind everyone up a little more.

She must have had a sneak look at this thread and thought she'd wind everyone up a little more.
I would not be surprised, if Julia is an avid reader of this forum.:10:

If your reading Julia, please pass on my congratulations to Keeley and Chrissie. They both look absolutely beautiful, glowing and radiant.

I would not be surprised, if Julia is an avid reader of this forum.:10:

If your reading Julia, please pass on my congratulations to Keeley and Chrissie. They both look absolutely beautiful, glowing and radiant.

Not been watching much Elemis today as I'm being good and not buying the TSV have I missed something. Is Chrissie pregnant?:1:

Latest posts

Back