ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julia R: Good for QVC or Not?

• QVC turn on?

Votes: 59 52.7%
  • QVC turn off?

Votes: 53 47.3%

• Total voters
Awww, I don't think Julia is a nasty, bitchy woman. She strikes me as a (dare I say it) extremely superficial person, who has worked in a superficial industry all her life and who moves amongst similar people. Add to that a bulging bag of simpering fan mail every week, and what you've got is a tossing hair bomb just waiting to explode. She doesn't bother me in the least - I tend to smile at her, in exactly the same way I giggle at the The Only Way Is Essex crew.

The Only Way is Essex is the best comedy show on T.V. You have summed JR up really well there and i look at her the same way as you do................amusing!

Oh, I'd vote for figure of (nice) fun. I genuinely don't think she realises what she's saying half of the time, and I'd bet my last penny that she isn't trying to be catty. She just operates in a world where these things are routinely said and done, without anyone batting an eyelid. Which doesn't make her a bitch or dumb ... just different!

dingledangle THE voice of reason!

(sorry pollybelle - i'm fickle) :sun:

I'd bet my last penny that she isn't trying to be catty. She just operates in a world where these things are routinely said and done, without anyone batting an eyelid. Which doesn't make her a bitch or dumb ... just different!
But all the presenters operate in that same environment but I don't hear or see any of the others behaving like Queenie. :wonder: We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one....you see her as a fun filled extrovert and I see her as an affected b****y diva. :devil:

But all the presenters operate in that same environment but I don't hear or see any of the others behaving like Queenie. :wonder: We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one....you see her as a fun filled extrovert and I see her as an affected b****y diva. :devil:

I don't think they all operate in quite the same way as Julia. Julia is undeniably speshull.

Latest posts

Back