Julia on the TSV show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i like julia she is an excellent presenter and as i have said before she is very attractive. she does seem quite happy with herslf maybe you get like that after a while. happy in your own skin.

Sort of on the same theme, I always find it amazing how different AY's face can look. Sometimes she looks pretty rough but other times she looks lovely. Since she reckons she's using whatever make-up it is she's presenting, I'm assuming it's that which can make her look so different.
In fact, when she's looking particularly good, I actually make a mental note of what make-up she's presenting on that show. Literally.

I really like Julia. She is so warm and pleasant. I'm so comfortable when I watch her that I can honestly say I don't notice what she wears and whether it suits her or not.

You didn't come across that way Eric's Mum. I'm probably being picky. Generally I get a bit fed up with women downing women on account of their looks , but I appreciate everybody's right to express their opinion. Just thought I'd express mine!

I don't think anyone was having a go at her looks - in fact most complimented her on her looks it is mainly just her choice of badly fitting clothes.

Yes she has gained a few pounds (havent we all!!) but if she wore the correct size in the things she wore it would at least look a bit better.

What would be interesting would be to see what Julia dresses like when she's off air. And I'd love to check out her jewellery too!

I really like Julia. She is so warm and pleasant. I'm so comfortable when I watch her that I can honestly say I don't notice what she wears and whether it suits her or not.

I'm so with you there beauty-1 - Julia is great to watch: my favourite presenter. However, I do clock what she's wearing and notice if it looks great or if it doesn't suit her bust line; the black toe-post fav sandals don't bother me though: I think she's just being comfy and that's ok by me!

Sort of on the same theme, I always find it amazing how different AY's face can look. Sometimes she looks pretty rough but other times she looks lovely. Since she reckons she's using whatever make-up it is she's presenting, I'm assuming it's that which can make her look so different.
In fact, when she's looking particularly good, I actually make a mental note of what make-up she's presenting on that show. Literally.

I think the same thing calico! Sometimes if her eye bags look a bit puffy I wonder if it's because she's trying out various eye products or if she's just had a tough morning on her farm! (or a vino-soaked soiree/choc orgy the night before lol!). :thinking2:

i feel for her, and suspect she is same as me and hitting the change, ifeel depressed that i am really passed wearing what was ok a few years ago, me sadly i have settled for frumpy so i am in admiration of julia for having enough spunk to hang on in there and dress asshe pleases

Sad really that she cannot come to terms with the fact that she is no longer a "small" size. Also, as one gets older (and I know) you have to be very careful what you wear otherwise you tend to look:

a) Silly
b) Sad
c) The proverbial mutton
d) Slightly "lady of the night"

Not criticising but there comes a time when trying to dress 20 years younger does not work:sad:.

I so disagree with the criticisms - although everyone is entitled to criticise of course. You are still the same person inside even if you have changed slightly bodily and it is very hard to change. She already is changing though - she wears floatier tops more so now, but she is still Julia and will always want to be glam. I would say to Julia - don't grow up/old - be yourself.

I think Julia suffers from faborexia,that is when she looks in the mirror she thinks she looks the business...and to be fair,she probably does look fab in real life,it's just that television is very,very,very cruel and it tends to magnify her slightly generous middle.
I suffer from faborexia occasionally,sometimes I put on an outfit and I think"Goddamn I look hot",then I catch myself in another mirror later on the day and i'm like"what the hell was I thinking??!!,lol.

Sad really that she cannot come to terms with the fact that she is no longer a "small" size. Also, as one gets older (and I know) you have to be very careful what you wear otherwise you tend to look:

a) Silly
b) Sad
c) The proverbial mutton
d) Slightly "lady of the night"

Not criticising but there comes a time when trying to dress 20 years younger does not work:sad:.

Think you can as long as you have the figure and not lined up with a face like a bag of spanners!

I think Julia suffers from faborexia,that is when she looks in the mirror she thinks she looks the business...and to be fair,she probably does look fab in real life,it's just that television is very,very,very cruel and it tends to magnify her slightly generous middle.
I suffer from faborexia occasionally,sometimes I put on an outfit and I think"Goddamn I look hot",then I catch myself in another mirror later on the day and i'm like"what the hell was I thinking??!!,lol.

I have this too - you put something on and think 'wow I look good' then you have a photo taken and see the picture and it is awful!!! I think the problem is you normally stand front on to the mirror and of course always hold your tummy in and stand tall etc. If the picture is taken without knowledge and you are at a bit of an angle, with your guard down - UGHH!

Latest posts

Back