Julia looks FAB

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's sweet that her kids aren't left home alone even in their 20s!

:thinking:

Jude xx

It's sweet that her kids aren't left home alone even in their 20s!

:thinking:

Jude xx

My kids are in their twenties and haven't left home.:blush:
To be pedantic she didn't say how recent the childminder/present incident was.

This must be a record for a JR thread. Nearly 2 days and no one has said anything horrid.
Have I tempted fate?

Not horrid, but I thought her hair looked a bit young for her. On the recorded Richard Ward show on Royal Wedding day, he said poker straight hair is a no no for more mature women and that hair should have some movement. I think he knows what he's talking about - he was chosen to do the hair of our future Queen for her wedding after all.

I bought the dancing couple brooch many years ago and thought it was the best purchase ever at the time. I think I've worn it twice.

Not horrid, but I thought her hair looked a bit young for her. On the recorded Richard Ward show on Royal Wedding day, he said poker straight hair is a no no for more mature women and that hair should have some movement. I think he knows what he's talking about - he was chosen to do the hair of our future Queen for her wedding after all.

I thought he did her hair for the Wedding but another stylist did it, he did her sisters hair.

I bought the dancing couple brooch many years ago and thought it was the best purchase ever at the time. I think I've worn it twice.

You are entitled to your opinion but I still think it looked lovely and suited her. I have had curly hair all my life and would love to have it straightened. I don't think age should come into it.

I thought he did her hair for the Wedding but another stylist did it, he did her sisters hair.

James Pryce, who works for Richard Ward, did Kate's hair. I should have said Richard Ward's team did our future Queen's hair.

Normal service has been resumed tonight. Those godforsaken jeggings are back along with the toe post sandals and her hair looks bliddy terrible - straggly and scruffy :down:

Normal service has been resumed tonight. Those godforsaken jeggings are back along with the toe post sandals and her hair looks bliddy terrible - straggly and scruffy :down:

I knew it was to good to last.:sad::sad::heartbroke:

I think for a 50 something year old woman her face is fine. She is hardly a wizzened old crow.IMO.

I think she does look very much older and more haggered now she has lost the weight. Her figure does look good now but the face is not good which is a pity after all her hard work!

Maybe she should think about adding just a few pounds so her face might 'puff up' a bit. You could see from the examples in the Daily Mail link just how bad the other celebs looked in the after shots. You have to be very careful when you are over 50 and lose too much weight!

Latest posts

Back