Julia has just announced .........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, I heard that too...:) her hair does actually look nice tonight - sleek and glossy, but he obviously didn't have time to do her roots ;) *saucer of milk for cavegirl*

Yes, I heard that too...:) her hair does actually look nice tonight - sleek and glossy, but he obviously didn't have time to do her roots ;) *saucer of milk for cavegirl*

:angel: But she said she'd had a colour and cut done :thinking2:

ooh, maybe it was me imagining things then - I thought her roots looked a bit grey - I stand corrected, flower :)

Julia's hair looks really good. She looks great from the neck up but what on earth is she wearing. It is doing her no favours at all. I caught sight of her middle and it looks awful IMO. Don't get me wrong I like her a lot and I wouldn't normally comment but it doesn't look too good.

Julia's hair looks really good. She looks great from the neck up but what on earth is she wearing. It is doing her no favours at all. I caught sight of her middle and it looks awful IMO. Don't get me wrong I like her a lot and I wouldn't normally comment but it doesn't look too good.

I'm watching her now in the Kipling show and she is standing up and doesn't look bad now. I feel mean now for saying nasty things about her.:sad:

I'm watching her now in the Kipling show and she is standing up and doesn't look bad now. I feel mean now for saying nasty things about her.:sad:[/QUO

well I think you are right. That dress does her no favours and she is a good looking woman. some fashions are just not flattering, and anything that clings is no good even if you only have 1 ounce of fat anywhere
Now I feel like a catty woman too lol:giggle::giggle::giggle:
( should see me wearing anything tight!!!! lol):giggle::giggle::giggle:

I thought Julia looked terrible in that outfit but it is nothing new she has no dress sense whatsoever and needs the advice of a good fashion adviser. Most of the time she looks like someone who works in a Bordello imo.

She made a comment on the jewellery show today about her daughter going shopping with her. Said Sophie just tells her to step away from the hanger and clothes rack if she thinks it does not suit her mum.

Sophie must not go out shopping with Julia much then.:giggle:

Very true Bettyboo, also, her legs do not appear to be in proportion to the rest of her body, they look too thin to hold the weight. xxxx

I thought she looked lovely today from the waist upwards, her hair looked great and I liked her top. However something less fitted on her bottom half would balance out her top half and be more flattering.

When she gets it right she looks great that's why it's so frustrating when she wears things that do nothing for her.

She made a comment on the jewellery show today about her daughter going shopping with her. Said Sophie just tells her to step away from the hanger and clothes rack if she thinks it does not suit her mum.

Sophie must not go out shopping with Julia much then.:giggle:

Oh, I don't know - do you not think she looks like her 22 year old daughter HAS been dressing her? ie, lots of low cut tight, short little dresses and tops that flash her cleavage etc? :angel: ;)

Julia's hair was looking sleek and polished. It is great quality hair, but too long. Her figure is toned and shapely but her big bust makes clothes dressing difficult. If she wore baggy tops she would look huge, if she wears tight ones she draws attention to her bust - very distracting when she is presenting necklaces! I think she should wear clothes that skim her figure and keep them quite simple - if the cleavage in on display then the legs should be covered. On the whole a very good looking woman - but a bit too flirty and girly.

Yes, Cavegirl I noticed the roots too. If she's had a colour job, she better go back for another dose. Maz, I've always reckoned Julie gets free hair cut and colour - one of the perks of the job I think!

Well said, rosielinks. I think Julie having a big bust is the root of her clothing dilemmas. She does need to work out the flattering proportions clothing-wise, and just stick to them no matter what. (eg There are certain clothes I gravitate towards, but I just know to stay away from because they just don't suit me: 'the military/safari look', animal prints, 'girly' styles that have little puffed sleeves, low cut necklines - just can't wear them and never could!!)

Yes, Cavegirl I noticed the roots too. If she's had a colour job, she better go back for another dose. Maz, I've always reckoned Julie gets free hair cut and colour - one of the perks of the job I think!

On the Centipede show last night I thought her roots looked a bit odd like they had been done but using the wrong colour. I also didn't think the dress did anything for her. I agree with Mariecat that she should stick to shapes that suit her, if she did that she would look great.

Latest posts

Back