Julia filling Margerine's leotard?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Have to say just had the most mahoosive chuckle while watching the 9am hour. Julia is on again with Leighton Denny and introducing the TSV - she opens with the gambit:

'Leighton knows more about nails and hand and nail care than I've had hot dinners let me tell you...'

Leighton, without missing a beat:

'Ooh, I don't know about that....'

:tongue:

Ballsey!

I have to say that I thought Julia was amazing. She did good demos
and I was almost tempted by the pilates contraption.

Unfortunately that fact that she said she had been doing pilates for years
and has a rather dumpy figure really put me off. If shes been doing it
for years then what hope do the rest of us over forties have!!!!

I'd like to know exactly how many of those contraptions QVC sold yesterday.

I do have to say that as nice as Marjolene seems, I would not want
her skinny figure either.

I think Julia's done really well...I watched the show last night, it was the last pilates show with Julia and Debs and I was tempted. I did wonder about the ole middle aged spread not appearing to have shifted on JR, but hey ho, I can try it and send it back if I don't like it! I went for the easypay just in case.

I do have arthritis and joint problems so conventional exercise is now a no-go for me, so lying on my back boinging away on that trampoline seems the next best thing as I do miss my walks and gym sessions! :grin:

I think Julia's done really well...I watched the show last night, it was the last pilates show with Julia and Debs and I was tempted. I did wonder about the ole middle aged spread not appearing to have shifted on JR, but hey ho, I can try it and send it back if I don't like it! I went for the easypay just in case.

I do have arthritis and joint problems so conventional exercise is now a no-go for me, so lying on my back boinging away on that trampoline seems the next best thing as I do miss my walks and gym sessions! :grin:

Same here. I have the Pilates but haven't used it yet due to various back problems that are slowly healing. Have to say, there's no love lost between me and Julia (find her patronising), but felt she did a good job today. Liked her presentations better than Margerine's and felt that she appealed more to the beginner than M does. Made me want to get my machine out and give it a go. Wish I was as flexible as JR. :grin: Well dun Julia IMO

Pauline x

Have to say just had the most mahoosive chuckle while watching the 9am hour. Julia is on again with Leighton Denny and introducing the TSV - she opens with the gambit:

'Leighton knows more about nails and hand and nail care than I've had hot dinners let me tell you...'

Leighton, without missing a beat:

'Ooh, I don't know about that....'

:tongue:

He is very sharp and cutting is LD - on the launch a T-caller called Kerry called in an Gobby yacked and then cut her off. LD said ' I think that was Kerry who said on FB that she was going to call in and I didn't get to speak to her - sorry I couldn't get a word in edgeways Kerry!' Gobby did look a little deflated - he's the only one that can do that to her. She was also going on about her husband's tattoos and horses etc and LD said 'Back to the nails..' to which she said It's all about you' and he agreed. Did make me laugh.

Poor Julia was looking pretty knackered by the end of the day - almost felt sorry for her!

I think LD is worth watching just for the way he stands up to the likes of Gobby (I asssume we are referring to AY).

"She says that she's been "doing" Pilates for years - I'd look at her and think it's not working, to be honest."

I don't think she was a very good advertisement for demonstrating Pilates either. Although there's nothing wrong in being bigger, I also got the impression she thinks she's thinner than she is.

What made me laugh was her spreading her legs like that in front of Simon! :giggle:

I anyone is wondering why there are no pillows from Northern Nights that is because they are down JR's top!! I thought she was showing too much of her boobies!! I know she has BIG ones but she could have chosen a better top and not one a 25 year old would wear!

Latest posts

Back