Julia filling Margerine's leotard?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i think she looks better in lycra than fully clothed, given some of the horrible frocks she's worn lately. frump-o-rama!. but its very difficult for ANYone to look elegant when exercising. margerine pulls it off because she's incredibly skinny and elegant in a ballerina kind of way, and she rarely gets anywhere close to breaking a sweat.

julia is none of these things and although she'll no doubt be inspiring some people to buy the machine, i think she is doing herself a disservice.

its strange isnt it, she's never been seen eating chocolate, or cakes or whatever food QVC have sold in the past, yet she'll do this. i think there's degree of self delusion going on.

I think fair play to Julia, she is in her 50's with a few spare tyres, but so are a lot of people who will want to buy this machine.

And she looks a lot better than that awful Marjeline and the emaciated Jill Franks!

I know there is an on-going debate about Julia's size - and to me she looks much more like a 14-16 than a 12 - BUT at the same time if I look as good as her when I'm her age I would be delighted, middle age spread and all!

Julia is filling her leotard quite amply. I coouldn't believe the size of her stomach, and that vest is too small; her breasts are bulging out of it! Apparently, she's lost 10 pounds using diet chef and her pilates machine. Not a good advertisement for either product, IMHO!
Seeing as Daniel is a "qualified personal trainer and nutritionist", she wants to get some advice from him on how to lose a bit of weight.

Jill Franks was going to demonstrate the Pilates TSV, but was exhausted after working on her new fitness DVD which is coming out later........ Here's just a taster for you...:rock:

stickman_jumpnjacks_lg_wht.gif

I have never thought of the pilates machine as being an aid to losing weight in fairness. I have one, had it for years, but have never lost weight with it (mine doesnt have the cardio board though). I see it more in terms of toning and joint strength etc..

You can say what you like about Julia, but she has never balked at appearing on TV without make up for MP or in her gym kit for Pilates.
I wouldn't dare do it, and I wonder how many of those criticising her would have the bottle.

Sigh, not Julia's weight again!!

OK so how many of you can say when you're sitting down you don't have a 'spare tyre'?! She's a real woman, it obviously doesn't bother her! How about.................. getting over it!!

You can say what you like about Julia, but she has never balked at appearing on TV without make up for MP or in her gym kit for Pilates.
I wouldn't dare do it, and I wonder how many of those criticising her would have the bottle.
Fair point P-A-L but imho I think JR can do these things because she really believes she looks fab at all times and Burlz is spot on about the delusion thing. It's also down to her massive ego.

I think Julia looked like most "normal" people who use this machine look except we don't have to demonstrate it on TV. Good on ya Jules. Not my favourite presenter at the moment but fair play to her for stepping in.

I think, however, I have now seen enough!!

If Julia is confident enough in her appearance to appear in lycra and exercising then I think that is a healthy attitude to have. So what if she has a little bit of body fat around her middle (which most apart from the skinniest women would have if sitting on that machine)? I think she looks great and I wouldn;t be surprised if they are shifting loads of those machines today because she is doing an excellent job of showing realistically achievable benefits in terms of body toning/ core strength and flexibility. She was also very good earlier in demonstrating the setup of the machine and taking Charlie through some beginning exercises.

Bet Charlie got a right eyeful :sweat: As much as I like Julia, her playing the martyr and hinting that she wished someone else was filling in just don't ring true. I bet when the powers that be phoned her up she took about two nano seconds to say 'yes'. :wonder:

Sigh, not Julia's weight again!!

OK so how many of you can say when you're sitting down you don't have a 'spare tyre'?! She's a real woman, it obviously doesn't bother her! How about.................. getting over it!!

If it doesn't bother her then why does she repeatedly lie about her size? It's her telling porkies that leads to people commenting.

I see JR is still at it ( you know what I mean!) this time with Simon.Am sure she will have negotiated a nice little earning for doing this--& good luck to her!
Just one thing Julia I am one 'over 60' who needs to build up strength to pick up the holiday suitcases not the Grandchildren.No offence to those of you that have Grandkids ( I don't)& love looking after them!

Undercarriages

I have been stuck at home today (don't ask) and have seen a couple of these shows. I just feel like I'm spending the whole time looking at presenters' undercarriages! :confused:

I have been stuck at home today (don't ask) and have seen a couple of these shows. I just feel like I'm spending the whole time looking at presenters' undercarriages! :confused:

Some undercarrigages need to be seen--others not! Hope that hasn't had tooooooo bad effect on your day!

she's loking up Simons shorts now...

I see JR is still at it ( you know what I mean!) this time with Simon.Am sure she will have negotiated a nice little earning for doing this--& good luck to her!
QUOTE]

apparantley, Simon could feel a stretch in his groin - can't say i'm surprised with her in that top

Latest posts

Back