Julia fabulous at 50+

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mink

Registered Shopper
:mysmilie_480:
And I say that despite the fact, or maybe because. she looks a bit tired today. She is a natural looking very attractive woman, and I think she is great. She works unsocial hours so I guess sleep is a problem hence the eyes today but on the whole she looks amazing. No plastic surgery or botox, and I empathise with the struggle she has with her weight! Just makes her more human.
Also think she is by far the best female presenter, no shrieking, and ALWAYS gives full product information with sizes and colours. Some other presenters are so frenetic its just buy, buy , buy. She takes time to explore the items she is presenting.
Sadly she does not seem to do so much now - I wish she would take over t he TSV's, there is such an air of desperation these days!

:mysmilie_480:
And I say that despite the fact, or maybe because. she looks a bit tired today. She is a natural looking very attractive woman, and I think she is great. She works unsocial hours so I guess sleep is a problem hence the eyes today but on the whole she looks amazing. No plastic surgery or botox, and I empathise with the struggle she has with her weight! Just makes her more human.
Also think she is by far the best female presenter, no shrieking, and ALWAYS gives full product information with sizes and colours. Some other presenters are so frenetic its just buy, buy , buy. She takes time to explore the items she is presenting.
Sadly she does not seem to do so much now - I wish she would take over t he TSV's, there is such an air of desperation these days!

I know all joking apart she is a very attractive lady and a great presenter and although sometimes a bit full of herself there are far worse on Q who are really up their own jacksys

Really? I know women her age who put in 10 hours days in demanding office and hospital jobs with teenagers still making demands of their time who really do look fab at 50plus. Slim, no eye bags, well groomed hair and no surgery either.

But do we KNOW she's not had work done? Yes she is an attractive woman (hair's still too long tho!) but on her wages I'm sure we could all be attractive!

The presenters work wot 3/4hrs a day yet get paid more than someone who works 40+hrs a week , she still managed to find time to write a book about herself

I think she's bed dressing much better lately. Nothing much to moan about -maybe it's because it's winter cover up time.

LEL said she was lovely at the BB :heart:

I think she's bed dressing much better lately. Nothing much to moan about -maybe it's because it's winter cover up time.

Haha its nearly spring, bet the baps, bingo wings and toe posts will be back with a vengeance!

They could have had Julia in her pjs doing that chair TSV instead on Barbra they similar age aint they :angel:

I did indeed. I have never been her biggest fan and was expecting her to be a bit diva like. I was wrong she was friendly,chatty and down to earth.. she looked fab.

bed dressing BB? she been doing Northern Nights?
I assumed that's what BB meant too, that or the sleepwear.
I think she's the best presenter currently along with Jules & Dale, just my opinion.
Like many I get sooo fed up of the screeching & the "gimlet eyed & pointy finger technique" as another forumite described it, of many of the rest. I see certain ones on & tune out, quick! It's better than grabbing the ear plugs!

Looks wise I guess it's about how you present & look after yourself, (& genetics of course). There most certainly are very attractive ladies in their 50's who have their own confidence & style. Personally I think JR looks fantastic. The one that still looks stunning imo is Linda Lusardi. Personally I think she looks better now than she did decades ago, (not having the shaggy dog perm probably helps lol).

Last edited:
I did indeed. I have never been her biggest fan and was expecting her to be a bit diva like. I was wrong she was friendly,chatty and down to earth.. she looked fab.

Better than your namesake????? Or is that a step too far

Latest posts

Back