Julia back to her best

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought on the diamonique show she had put back on a bit of the weight she'd lost and looked better for it :sun:

Thanks just beauty direct. Just googled tassi as I had never heard of them - they look great!

Thanks BW they are. Kind of thing I wish we had invented. But Julia was playing with it and kinda mocked them saying you could wear it as a boob tube. They didn't sell we'll and were in clearance almost immediately. We have some stock clearance now. Must look into whether we can get patterned ones now.

Certainly not my favourite presenter; I always get the impression that she does have a rather ample ego, and will make sure her colleagues realise that (in her opinion) she is a top dog at QVC, and ought to be treated as such. Just my view. I would also add, however, that she is totally professional and, unlike Carmel, knows how to do her job. I think it would be a great shock if the Q ever decided to 'let her go' (don't see that ever happening) and I think she is an asset to the Q as a senior presenter. As another poster commented, she is a presenter I have never had to turn off. Don't mean to harp on (ok I do!), but that accolade would go to Carmel and Miceal. As LemonSqueezy said, Julia is a very accomplished saleslady. She just happens to present the products in front of the tv cameras. I won't be buying her book, as I also have no interest in what she gets up to, either on or off air, and do not particularly want to read about her family. I'm sure there are lots of viewers out there who will buy the book as soon as it becomes available. Can you blame her for selling it on the Q? They will have suggested it and, honestly, she would be silly not to accept. Other presenters have fallen on their swords (Catherine Huntley) by telling us the ins and outs of their private lives (Steve!); If I have a choice, I will refrain from having to endure pages of the being of Ms Roberts. Debs Flint (my fave presenter) started to write her book before Julia, but I cannot recall anything being said about it being available on QVC? Anyone heard anything?

deb's book is a novel isn't it? and no, not heard anything about it on qvc

deb's book is a novel isn't it? and no, not heard anything about it on qvc

Yeah she refers to it herself as a mills and boon type novel. Not my cup of tea, either, but I wish I could write a book, a factual one though, as that's my genre. Might as well get some benefits from working for the Q!

Thanks BW they are. Kind of thing I wish we had invented. But Julia was playing with it and kinda mocked them saying you could wear it as a boob tube. They didn't sell we'll and were in clearance almost immediately. We have some stock clearance now. Must look into whether we can get patterned ones now.
Miss Piggy probably rubbished them because she couldn't get her big head to fit in one. I just googled them and agree they are a fab idea and your price is fantastic, less than half their price currently on Amazon so I've ordered two (in pink, what else??) from your website plus a few Smashbox lippys on sale to try out the colours, it would be rude not to at those prices!! :rock:

P.S. I would love the leopard Tassi if you could get them....

Thanks Sue
(OH - the brain behind JBD says you didn't use your coupon. He says he will refund you the value tomorrow).
And I keep on about the new colour Tassi's. I think he can only get them top price as he did a deal with the distributors for the plain colours) but I will tell him to get them. I have pale pink, hot pink, white and black ( great for messy face and hair packs). They wash beautifully

Thanks Sue
(OH - the brain behind JBD says you didn't use your coupon. He says he will refund you the value tomorrow).
And I keep on about the new colour Tassi's. I think he can only get them top price as he did a deal with the distributors for the plain colours) but I will tell him to get them. I have pale pink, hot pink, white and black ( great for messy face and hair packs). They wash beautifully
Cheers Jayne. :hi: You have such a fantastic website I got carried away looking all over it and completely forgot about the coupon. xxx

They look perfect for me JBD, just ordered 2 from your site & a couple of bare escentuals bits. You've got some great things on there, not tried some of the cosmetic ranges you have but I can say superb prices on the BE & the tassi! Never seen a tassi before, just googled it, but will be fab as I always use Elemis & wash it off morning & evening, I currently use a hair band & my fringe afterwards would scare kids lol x.

Latest posts

Back