Judith Williams TSV - Sore eyes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was using the clothing scenario to illustrate my point - if you cannot use a cosmetic product through no fault or choice of your own, ie sore eyes, it doesn't mean the product is faulty (if something was faulty you would expect postage to be refunded), it's simply your body's reaction to it. I have no issue with an opened cosmetic product being returned under the money back guarantee, i simply think it's unreasonable to expect the postage to be refunded.

I wouldn't expect QVC to refund my postage if I opened and used a product, allergic reaction or not. You say it's not that the item was unwanted, you did want it but you could't use it because you reacted to it. I think that would be like me saying I want my postage refunded because the dress I'm returning isn't.

I hardly think you can compare returning a product that you didn't like the look of, to having to return an item which you are unable to use through no fault of choice of your own. A product that has also caused you to suffer at least discomfort after its use.

I agree Mam in the case of the Judith Williams TSV..which had the LLB eye cream in it. Judith said on air repeatedley that the TSV especially the rose products are perfect for sensitive skin. She stressed this point a lot so in this instance I wouldn't be embarassed to ask for my postage back. Don't forget the DSR don't apply if the product has been used and you have to use it to know you are sensitive to it.

Latest posts

Back