Judith Williams TSV 4th June

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi still18inmyhead...oh how I identify with your name! Thanks for posting I'll have a play later. I've been nursing a headache all day so I'm going to lock myself in the bathroom and have a pamper and an early night.

Warmest welcome to the forum S18IMH - look forward to reading your posts!

Jude xx

Thanks T I'l have to have a play...no real hardship and tbh I was itching to try them.

To return under the DSR email Q (this satisfies the "inform us in writing" criteria) and say you are cancelling the order under the Distance selling regulations and that you understand they will refund the purchase price and also the original P&P, ask them to confirm this will happen without you having to chase them up about it. The product cannot be used, so if it's a sealed cosmetic I think it should stay sealed and must be returned within 7 days of receipt (not sure if it's 7 actual days or 7 working days). I'd ask the PO for proof of posting in case it goes astray. HTH.

Jude xx

Thanks Jude

I opened my new TSV pots for the sniff test and I think they smell of very little this time.......pleasant but nothing like the strong perfume smell of the diamond range (which doesnt cause my sensitive skin a problem anyway).

I think the previous version smelt a bit more.....????

Btw, I cannot use the eye cream (uber sensitive eyes) but used it on my neck and it was perfect there.

Will try putting the newly arrived eye cream on Ebay or the Drop - no point me opening it, I am never going to find an eye cream that suits.

I opened my new TSV pots for the sniff test and I think they smell of very little this time.......pleasant but nothing like the strong perfume smell of the diamond range (which doesnt cause my sensitive skin a problem anyway).

I think the previous version smelt a bit more.....????

Btw, I cannot use the eye cream (uber sensitive eyes) but used it on my neck and it was perfect there.

Will try putting the newly arrived eye cream on Ebay or the Drop - no point me opening it, I am never going to find an eye cream that suits.

I only use and eye cream if it comes in the kits I have never actually bought a seperate one as I really don't see the difference in them and a face cream. I don't listen to all that nonsence about different skin, it feels thinner because it is over a socket not a muscle in my little world anyway.

I have tried other eye creams in the past without much success. Judiths LLB eye cream is the only one which has made a difference. The area under my eyes was sinking inwards and was dry. Have been using this for a year now and it plumps up the area beautifully as well as hydrating it. Its like a cushion has been reinflated.

I have tried other eye creams in the past without much success. Judiths LLB eye cream is the only one which has made a difference. The area under my eyes was sinking inwards and was dry. Have been using this for a year now and it plumps up the area beautifully as well as hydrating it. Its like a cushion has been reinflated.

That's good then I will keep using it, prevention and all that.

Hi

I got my TSV today (present for my mum) and its a good job I checked it al (as its a present for her birthday in a few months), I've got two neck and decolette creams and no day cream :(. Is everyone else's OK?

Hi

I got my TSV today (present for my mum) and its a good job I checked it al (as its a present for her birthday in a few months), I've got two neck and decolette creams and no day cream :(. Is everyone else's OK?

Mine was ok.

Is the neck cream the bigger one?

I know it shouldnt be wrong but maybe you ended up with a better value deal?

Not much comfort if your mum wanted the day cream of course....

Hiya
It is the bigger tub. If it wasn;t for my mum's pressie I might have kept it but I wanted the kit to be right so I phoned QVC and they are sending a full replacement kit so I just need to send the worng one back with a pre-paid label they are going to send out and keep the right one - I'm really suprised, I thought I'd have to send the original back, wait for a refund and re-order :)

Hiya
It is the bigger tub. If it wasn;t for my mum's pressie I might have kept it but I wanted the kit to be right so I phoned QVC and they are sending a full replacement kit so I just need to send the worng one back with a pre-paid label they are going to send out and keep the right one - I'm really suprised, I thought I'd have to send the original back, wait for a refund and re-order :)

Its nice to know they can be sensible sometimes! Hope your mum enjoys her gift! The day cream in this TSV is very different to the previous one I had, much firmer and richer, I like it.

Hiya

Wow that is a first, maybe they are using their head as it is a birthday pressie. Mine was ok too but will make sure to check all future AD's. Mind you that said I really like the neck cream so would be ok with 2.

Its nice to know they can be sensible sometimes! Hope your mum enjoys her gift! The day cream in this TSV is very different to the previous one I had, much firmer and richer, I like it.

That's good to know, I did think the face cream was a bit thin and preferred the texture of the neck cream so looks likt the new kit will be a winner all round.

i've only started the nightcream so far and it needs rubbing in as it is so thick. already have the neck cream and like it.

i've decided the night cream is a bit heavy so am going to keep it for winter and go back to the phytomineral day and night cream which i was using before.

i've decided the night cream is a bit heavy so am going to keep it for winter and go back to the phytomineral day and night cream which i was using before.

I had an A'kin one once that was like lard lol. I am really curious now but have others to use first.

I received an automated message from QVC yesterday that the advance order for the Magic Makeup would be delivered w/c 2nd July, so, sometime next week then.

I ordered another one each for my daughter and myself.

I had a letter saying they could not guarantee they could fulfil my order as I had ordered after it had sold out but when it was showing they were back in stock. The letter said they would try and get more stock so that my order could be fulfilled but that I would not be charged if they could not fulfil my order within 30 days. I am curious what you a think about it.

Latest posts

Back