Judith Williams Beauty TSV 24/02/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought a phytomineral set and just didn't like it. The moisturiser was so heavy and greasy and just sits on the skin and after a short while developed a strange smell. Ended up using it on my feet. The eye cream and serum didn't seem to do anything and the cleanser goes on really greasy and doesn't shift make up unless I double cleanse. And it smells strongly of citrus. Judith is beautiful no doubt but her products to me are no better then super market offerings (and I'm not knocking those) but with a high mark up.

I've only tried one JW item, the Magic Makeup and I really like it. I'm not tempted with the skincare stuff, I must work through my stash which I calculate will take me through to August 2017, assuming I can be bothered to do a complete daily 'regime'. Hah !

I can't imagine getting through that huge tub of moisturiser in 3 months. 150ml would last me over a year! Maybe they should rethink their auto deliveries?

These huge post sizes don't appeal because I get bored and chop and change my skincare every few months (sometimes weeks). A tube or a pump dispenser would be more hygienic than a big open tub.

I quite like some of her range but some are too scented for facial products. From my perspective it's less to do with skin sensitivity and more a case of the fragrance not dispersing fast enough and causing a headache. That said, I liked the Diamond range (now dropped from the UK market) so i stocked up at TKMaxx last year so an absolute song.

Latest posts

Back