65.4 KB · Views: 110
  • Judith WIlliams TSV 4.jpg
    Judith WIlliams TSV 4.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 96
  • Judith WIlliams TSV 5.jpg
    Judith WIlliams TSV 5.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 129
Have never tried Judith Williams, but this might be my first purchase

Careful with the sizes if it's your first JW buy. Sometimes you get quantity at the price of quality. I like some of the stuff I've had but h deal some "pots" last for ever. I'd also question if you are opening and closing a 100ml face cream pot fingers in daily how fresh things keep.

Don't want to put you off just that some sizes....... Last longer... than you want it to.

The 100ml in this is the serum, so no finger dipping, hopefully be a pump. :) I quite like JW, but I also like SBC, their TSV contains a moisturiser and serum, so not sure which to go for. Think JW is winning up to press.

I’m using this at the moment, from when it was last a TSV. I don’t know if it’s the same serum though. I wouldn’t say it is brilliant but it is certainly better than the last one of hers I got which I think was in pink packaging. That one had a 100ml day and night cream which I thought was very claggy. This night cream is very light and I found it needed the serum underneath. The day cream has the consistency more of a cold cream. But I may just be tempted by this. I certainly wouldn’t buy the pink one again. I was quite tempted to switch allegiance to M. Asam but I have started that set yet which is at the bottom of the stash.

I'm using the previous Blue TSV set too, Mazza. JW and M.Asam both seem to suit my skin; maybe it's my teutonic roots? I'll skip this TSV because I've got plenty to work through. I never used to like Judith's Life Long Beauty range; the scent put me off. Whereas now I'm strangely drawn to the scent...weird! I just ordered this set...seemed good VFM!

Regardless of how good or bad her range may be, I can't watch her.
The way she talks and her plastic face 😑
Does she use this stuff herself? :ROFLMAO: as if.

I've always thought it should be enshrined in consumer law that anyone selling skin care should declare if they have had any 'work' done be it fillers or surgery.

It is at best disingenuous to extoll the benefits of some gloop with a face full of botox and implying that the taught youthful complexion is the result of the latest wonder ingredient.

I've always thought it should be enshrined in consumer law that anyone selling skin care should declare if they have had any 'work' done be it fillers or surgery.

It is at best disingenuous to extoll the benefits of some gloop with a face full of botox and implying that the taught youthful complexion is the result of the latest wonder ingredient.
Taut face??? Last time I saw her her face didn't move.🤭😄😄

I'm using the previous Blue TSV set too, Mazza. JW and M.Asam both seem to suit my skin; maybe it's my teutonic roots? I'll skip this TSV because I've got plenty to work through. I never used to like Judith's Life Long Beauty range; the scent put me off. Whereas now I'm strangely drawn to the scent...weird! I just ordered this set...seemed good VFM!
Yes it is good vfm for a range you like. That is the pink range I didn’t get on with, sadly. I do like her Rose Face Oil which did me as my night product but I didn’t get on with that concentrate. When I got the blue range TSV Judith was in the last chance saloon for me but she redeemed herself!

Oh, just remembered. I did also get a neck cream in the pink range and thought that was OK.

It always puts me off buying beauty products like this when it’s clear that the “inventor” has had Botox or similar. If the products were really good then fillers, surgery and the like wouldn‘t be needed.

That’s one reason why I don’t fork out on these so called premium products.

I’ve just checked what I paid for the last TSV and it was £45.93 inc postage. That was for a 5 piece with three the same but a different serum in a 50ml, plus a face wash which I don’t think is up to much and was the weakest element. So I am glad that has been removed.

Judith Williams Royal Collagen 4 Piece Essential Collection

QVC Price £80.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.98
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Discover the four-piece Royal Collagen Essential collection from Judith Williams, featuring Royal Collagen Face Cream, Night Cream and Eye Cream, plus new Royal Collagen Face Re-Bounce & Infusion Serum. The perfect way to upgrade your skincare routine with powerful formulas, this collection will help you achieve a more youthful-looking complexion.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Judith Williams you’d pay £114. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £36.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £73.07.

Discover Royal Collagen - enriched with high quality sea algae, jojoba oil and vitamin E, this collection may be your answer to combating unwanted signs of ageing. From cleansing to hydrating, each product is specially designed for mature skin and formulated to promote a supple, brighter and more toned appearance, working to promote your natural radiance.

A new addition - included in this edit is new Royal Collagen Face Re-Bounce & Infusion Serum, a vitamin C-enriched formula that works to leave your skin with a youthful-looking glow and a plumped-up effect.

Day or night - equipped with Royal Collagen Face Cream and Royal Collagen Night Cream, plus a treatment and eye cream, this collection can easily be integrated into your existing skincare routine - both AM and PM!

Keep it coming - love Judith Williams? Keep your stash stocked up by selecting our Auto Delivery option. You'll receive the collection twice more, every 60 days, at today's great price.

Contains:

• 1 x NEW Royal Collagen Face Re-Bounce & Infusion Serum (100ml) - enriched with algae extract, algativ BioSKN and vitamin C, this serum works to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while adding a bouncy, plump look to your skin
  • 1 x Royal Collagen Face Cream (50ml) - formulated to help balance and calm the skin, while working to promote the feeling of firmness and target the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Developed with a powerful combination of highly active ingredients, including Algaktiv BioSkn and sea algae, plus shea butter
  • 1 x Royal Collagen Night Cream (50ml) - intensively moisturising yet easily absorbed, this rich night cream works to leave mature skin with a fresh, youthful appearance, helping to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles and even out skin tone. Enriched with shea butter and algae extracts
  • 1 x Royal Collagen Eye Cream (30ml) - this gentle yet powerful eye cream helps to improve the visible signs of ageing around your delicate under-eye area, including uneven skin tone and puffiness when applied with a tapping motion. Rich in sea algae and containing macadamia nut oil and shea butter

How to use:
Royal Collagen Face Re-Bounce & Infusion Serum:

• Apply every morning and evening to a cleansed face and massage gently into the skin
  • Mix a few of drops into your usual moisturiser, or apply to cleansed skin onto targeted areas
  • Can be used morning and evening
Royal Collagen Face Cream:

• Use in the morning and gently massage into skin until absorbed
  • If using with a face serum, apply serum first and allow to dry before applying
Royal Collagen Night Cream:

• Apply this cream nightly after cleansing
  • Gently massage into the skin until fully absorbed
Royal Collagen Eye Cream:

• Apply to under-eye area after cleansing the skin
  • Gently massage in until absorbed

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Judith Williams you’d pay £114. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £36.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £73.07.

NEW Royal Collagen Face Re-Bounce & Infusion Serum (100ml) - RRP £38 cost £13.64
Royal Collagen Face Cream (50ml) - RRP £22 cost £7.90
Royal Collagen Night Cream (50ml) - RRP £28 cost £10.05
Royal Collagen Eye Cream (30ml) - RRP £26 cost £9.34

Total £114 cost £40.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Latest posts

Back