Judith Williams Beauty TSV 11/01/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No single range works for everyone but I'm still getting good results by rotation the collagen (blue) range; Retinol range (burgundy packaging) and the LLB lifting range (pale pink).

I can't say anything is really lifted or wrinkles softened but my make up goes on really well and my face doesn't really need foundation. Will I buy? I shouldn't because I have a stock pile.

Anyone still using the Phyto Mineral range (purple packaging)? It seems to be side-lined for the lines targeting anti-aging.

I used to buy loads of JW when it first came to QVC, some of it was really good and then it all seemed to change (where've we heard that before?) I threw a lot of it away that was opened and half used and haven't bought since. Is it worth revisiting? There was a diamond neck/decollete cream that was brilliant but was discontinued after it had only aired a couple of times. The original rose oil was really good as well but I haven't seen that for a long time either.

CC

My only grumble is that the pots are too big. It seems a marketing tool favoured by M.Asam, JW and Prai; each TSV or other bargain set has ever increasing sized pots. I like to rotate what I'm using. This probably goes back to advice years ago about changing hair products for a boosting effect. I have no idea whether it works but it stops me getting bored. If I've half-used a big bucket-sized face cream however careful I am to dip with clean fingers or a little scooper there's a danger it will go off by the time I come back to it a few months later. I'd rather have sealed smaller tubes from a hygiene perspective.

I really liked the Diamond range; I've bought a few sealed pots from ebay since it was discontinued and they've been fine.

Judith Williams 5 Piece Life Long Beauty Collection TSV 11/01/22

100ml Rose Oil RRP £75 + post
100ml Overall Perfecting Concentrate RRP £85 + post
300ml Facial Water RRP £26 + post
80ml Ultra Lift Face Cream RRP £36 + post
30ml Ultra Lift Eye Cream RRP £46 + post

Total RRP £268 + post

Attachments

• Judith WIlliams TSV 1.jpg
    Judith WIlliams TSV 1.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 191
Oh hello, 11th January, my birthday…… Now I didnt like the concentrate much when I tried it (a bit drying IIRC?) but I do like the Rose oil for overnight. Hmm, I shall have to think about this.

I have tried Judith's life long range, the pink one. Did absolutely nothing at all for me I am sad to say. It is a pity as I like the cruelty free ethos of the brand but I think she over eggs the pudding a bit. Also, she has so many ranges in her brand and says she uses them all which I find hard to believe.

I think I’m going to swerve this and just buy a Rose Oil as and when I need one. I did find the face cream a bit sticky last time, so must sit on hands this time.

Judith Williams Life Long Beauty Skincare 5 Piece Supersize Collection

QVC Price £100.00
Todays Special Value Price £42.98
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

One of our favourite ways to give mature skin a little TLC is by filling our routine with Judith Williams' luxe Life Long Beauty formulas, and this edit is a great place to start. With new Cleansing Water, designed to gently cleanse away dirt and make-up, plus super-sized editions of Rose Oil and Overall Perfecting Concentrate, this collection knows how to leave your delicate skin looking it's best. Say goodbye to worrying about wrinkles and say hello to skin that looks more youthful and full of life.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this five-piece collection individually, directly from Judith Williams you’d pay £268. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £42.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £221.07.
Developed for mature skin - the Life Long Beauty collection has been specially developed to suit the needs of mature complexions. It places focus on imparting your skin with rich moisture, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines while lending your complexion a more radiant and youthful look.
New to you - formulated to effectively remove dirt, make-up and daily impurities from your skin while keeping your complexion feeling deeply moisturised, Life Long Beauty Cleansing Water is new to the range and is sure to become a fast favourite.
Bigger is better - not only do you get the new Cleansing Water, but it's super-sized! You'll also find mega editions of Rose Oil and Overall Perfecting Concentrate too, so you'll be well stocked up.
Keep it coming - love Judith Williams? We're not surprised! Select our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive this collection three more times, every 90 days, at today's fabulous price.
Contains:

• 1 x NEW Life Long Beauty Facial Water (300ml; supersize) - a lightweight, refreshing formula that works to effortlessly cleanse your skin of make-up including mascara, plus dirt and daily impurities, leaving it feeling soft and smooth
  • 1 x Life Long Beauty Overall Perfecting Concentrate (100ml) - blending Densilift 5.0 and Narcissus complex, this serum works to target the look of fine lines and wrinkles while promoting the look of a hydrated, radiant complexion
  • 1 x Life Long Beauty Ultra Lift Eye Cream (30ml) - a velvety formula that works to soothe and hydrate your delicate skin while helping to create a lifted, brightened effect. Enriched with rose water and vitamin E
  • 1 x Life Long Beauty Ultra Lift Face Cream (80ml) - designed to suit the needs of mature skin, this rich face cream works to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other tell-tale signs of premature ageing, for skin that looks visibly more youthful. Blended with rose extract, a high-quality soya complex and boasts a heavenly scent
  • 1 x Life Long Beauty Highly Nourishing Rose Oil (100ml) - specially formulated for lacklustre, ageing skin, this hydrating oil works to target the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while calming the complexion, giving it a smooth, velvety feel. Infused with jojoba, rose, sweet almond, olive and argan oils. Suitable for dry, sensitive skin and ideal for use during the cold weather
How to use:
Life Long Beauty Facial Water:
  • Apply by moistening a cotton pad and sweeping across the face, neck and decollete to remove make-up and impurities
  • Follow with your favourite moisturiser
Life Long Beauty Overall Perfecting Concentrate:
  • Apply to cleansed skin in the morning as well as evening
  • Top tip: this can also be used with your usual moisturiser for an even more hydrated and lifted look
Life Long Beauty Ultra Lift Eye Cream:
  • Apply gently with your ring finger to the under and upper eye area
Life Long Beauty Ultra Lift Face Cream:
  • Apply onto cleansed skin each morning
  • Gently massage on your face using circular, upward motions
Life Long Beauty Highly Nourishing Rose Oil:
  • Apply one to two drops to the face, neck, and decolletage or directly to skin imperfections twice a day
  • Can be used on dry patches of skin, all over the body and even hair for extra moisture on dry ends

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this five-piece collection individually, directly from Judith Williams you’d pay £268. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £42.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £221.07.

ml for ml

NEW Life Long Beauty Facial Water (300ml; supersize) - £26 cost £4.55
Life Long Beauty Overall Perfecting Concentrate (100ml) - £85 cost £14.89
Life Long Beauty Ultra Lift Eye Cream (30ml) - £46 cost £8.06
Life Long Beauty Ultra Lift Face Cream (80ml) - £36 cost £6.30
Life Long Beauty Highly Nourishing Rose Oil (100ml) - £75 cost £13.13

Total £268 cost £46.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Latest posts

Back