JR's God Awful trousers and Hoof shoes!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't they all have to dance with their knockers hanging out? She would have given herself a black eye :giggle: I've heard her mention hoofing on the cruise ships and doing summer season with Cannon & Ball :wave: I think her show-biz career was more chorus-line than top-of-the-bill :smirk: But look where she is now - the undisputed Queen of Shopping Telly! :clapping:

Now THAT'S what I call a career path! Maybe Jane MacDonald should join La Roberts and they can reminisce over their lives on the ocean waves? :giggle:

Throughout the many millions of posts about JR's toe-posts and leggings I've never seen anyone come out and vehemently defend the articles as attractive and nice to look at. Are we at least all agreed about that?

Jude xx

Throughout the many millions of posts about JR's toe-posts and leggings I've never seen anyone come out and vehemently defend the articles as attractive and nice to look at. Are we at least all agreed about that?

Jude xx

Absolutely!!! :clapping: There is no defence for these garments.....

Don't they all have to dance with their knockers hanging out? She would have given herself a black eye :giggle: I've heard her mention hoofing on the cruise ships and doing summer season with Cannon & Ball :wave: I think her show-biz career was more chorus-line than top-of-the-bill :smirk: But look where she is now - the undisputed Queen of Shopping Telly! :clapping:

Nothing to shout about if she was in the Canno & Ball show. I saw one of their shows years ago & it was filth ( as in crude ) quite honestly.

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle: Oh Lord did I see JR I wonder :confused:

Cannon and Ball are not filth IMO just not funny. I suppose we can't all be Dame Judy Dench. If she was in it, then so be it. It was years and years ago anyway, why does it matter?.

Cannon & Ball? Filth? I don't think so...........I've seen them twice live,once in the 80s and then again a few years ago. I think they are hilarious! Each to their own.............................

Yes each to their own. I know what I witnessed when I saw them. it was not at all nice & did not go down well with the audience as making very personal remarks about the contents of womens underwear & time of month.

I couldn't even stand up in the shoes that Catherine wears! Like Julia, I have problem feet and when you actually find some footwear that is comfortable, believe me you wear it to death.:nod:

Point taken.
She would be better off wearing something a little more elegant them; some soft ballet pumps or something similar.

Yes each to their own. I know what I witnessed when I saw them. it was not at all nice & did not go down well with the audience as making very personal remarks about the contents of womens underwear & time of month.

Oh! That surprises me! I've never witnessed anything like that both times I've seen them. And on both occasions the audience loved them!!!! The C&B show used to be on TV at peak time viewing in the 80s so I can't imagine it contained anything like you have described, it wouldn't have been allowed then. Oh well...............................................

Latest posts

Back