JR could take a style tip from.........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

hear hear to all the comments re Debbie, I think she has adapted her style of presenting and dressing and looks really good. Her complexion is amazing, very fresh and glowing.

like debbie to. i think it was a bit of a challenge to come back to a different qvc but she has stepped up and looking good to boot.
well done ms flint.

I had trouble taking Debbie seriously when she returned to QVC after those years on the advert channels, but she has really grown on me now and I agree with everything that has been said. I was watching the Beauty Channel this morning which are repeats, but she looked lovely wearing a sweater dress (OK, it was Nina Leonard!!) but it really suited her and her hair and make up was really flattering. A big bonus for me is that she does not bombard us with personal information like some, or pretend she is our best friend or owns every item in the warehouse. Well done Debs. As for the 'Duchess of Diva-Land', - lets not go there!

Last edited:
Agree with all the nice comments about Debbie,she and Julian are my favourite presenters.

.................Debbie Flint:sun: She looked lovely tonight on the Kipling show. Beautifully fitted and well cut black dress (maybe a tad formal tbh) co-ordinating tights and shoes, not a jegging or a zip in sight and definately no hooves on display and, what's more, I bet if DF is presenting tomorrow, she'll have a completely fresh outfit on, so will all the other presenters as befits folk that are in the public eye:happy:

I agree, Debbie looked lovely on the Kipling Show. I must admit I didn't take to her at first, but she has "grown" on me and now I really like her.

DF is doing well. JR was unwatchable with the Lori Greiner guest, with the sound down, as usual, guest appeared embarrassed and cheesed off at the same time whilst Queenie kept mugging to the camera. I was embarrassed for both of them for different reasons!

Completely agree with the lovely commments about Debbie - I must admit to not being wholly keen on her when she first came back, but she has rapidly grown on me and always looks really good - never overly made up, hair nicely styled and has a lovely figure which she shows off to it's best. Oh, and the FILTHIEST laugh known to man :nod: which is fabulous.

She looks lovely every time I have seen her. I have never forgotten her taking her make up off live on air with LE's Cleanse and Polish at the end of the show and smiling straight into the camera. Debbie looked amazing without a scrap of make up and said that was one less job when she got home. Not many people could do that and look stunning.

Debbie certainly seems to be one of the more sincere presenters QVC have. I didnt see her the first time around so she was new and fresh to me when she arrived back and i have liked her from the first moment - warm friendly and considerate to her guest presenters and llooks in fab condition for her age (if not younger!!)

I can see I am very much in the minority here, however I find DR to really push sales-very hard sell, and I don't like the smug way she looks into the camera, a bit like CR. I do think she is attractive and less irritating then JR-that laugh of hers really grates on me.I wish they would change up the presenters completely. I like the lady that lost out on Craig's job, the one who presents for Emu? I also like the young woman I know from church, Michaela, that presents the quilts when the older guy can't come over from America. She's very easy to watch and listen to and very natural in front of the camera .Michaela has admitted to me though, that she doesn't think she could work there full time because she couldn't in all conscience push people to buy stuff, especially as so much of it we really don't need.

What's happened to Debbie G lately? Mind you I only watch it a couple of times a week now, so if DG was on I probably missed her.

I can see I am very much in the minority here, however I find DR to really push sales-very hard sell, and I don't like the smug way she looks into the camera, a bit like CR. I do think she is attractive and less irritating then JR-that laugh of hers really grates on me.I wish they would change up the presenters completely. I like the lady that lost out on Craig's job, the one who presents for Emu? I also like the young woman I know from church, Michaela, that presents the quilts when the older guy can't come over from America. She's very easy to watch and listen to and very natural in front of the camera .Michaela has admitted to me though, that she doesn't think she could work there full time because she couldn't in all conscience push people to buy stuff, especially as so much of it we really don't need.

What's happened to Debbie G lately? Mind you I only watch it a couple of times a week now, so if DG was on I probably missed her.
She recently said she was going on holiday to Portugal.

Latest posts

Back